ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#476 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:03

Posted Image
*attention all Russian Generals, all Sukhoi 34 fullbacks, 35 Super Flankers, 30 Flanker and Mig 29 Fulcrums have been called back to Russia as a fault with the engines has been discovered and structural weaknesses in the wings. Till Further notice The Sukhoi 47 Berkut have taken on all the roles these aircraft use to do. Later The Sukhoi 25 Frogfoot and the Pak Fa will in future be heading to the front. Till then enjoy the use of the Multi-Role Berkut*

Posted Image]

#477 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:19

View PostSuvorov, on 27 Jun 2008, 19:45, said:

Comrade General, we still had ample Topol-Ms left, and the enemy hasn't touched our TREMOR AGAS. I think it time we show the Americans who they are dealing with. One of my Topol-Ms is targeted on Washington D.C. Within 30 seconds after you have given the order, the missle will be airborn. It is time to end this war once and for all.

-Suvorov

Hello, SDI much? That thing won't get anywere near DC. Just wait, on top of this all, we only get stronger the more you hurt us (convinces congress to send reinforcements)... you cannot win, accept that fact ruskies! xD
General Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

#478 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:26

OK, less fighters to deal.

@Crazykenny: I am not ruining it. ECA is just using Artillery while we have the permission to call offshore battleship bombardment. Also, I didn't said Russian suffered Heavy losses, just losses. So generally we still lacks something to stop the Kommunist might.

Edited by General FCS, 28 June 2008 - 02:38.

#479 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:42

For the fucking last time, in Rise of the Reds, Russia is NOT Communist.

Posted Image

#480 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:44

View PostGeneral FCS, on 27 Jun 2008, 22:26, said:

OK, less fighters to deal.

@Crazykenny: I am not ruining it. ECA is just using Artillery while we have the permission to call offshore battleship bombardment. Also, I didn't said Russian suffered Heavy losses, just losses. So generally we still lacks something to stop the Kommunist might.

Russia is not a communist state any more and we are not weak either! Fresh conscripts have reached the front and are ready to be sent forth into the next battle.
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#481 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:44

"Kommunist" from Uncylopedia.

Well since Russia for me was a symbol of Communist I am sorry for this, so Russia is now republic?

Also: I didn't said Russia is weak, and I said we lack something to stop you. Is this a reasonable answer?

Edited by General FCS, 28 June 2008 - 02:45.

#482 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:54

View PostThe Swimmer, on 27 Jun 2008, 4:30, said:

Thank god for strike fighters...
*US Strike fighters smash retreating TOPOL's*
*ECA forces advance to reinforce the wavering garrison*
*Defensive line, Re-established*
*Raptors duke it out with Berkuts for control of the sky. Current winner? US Raptors.*
The Sky is clear, but we have taken losses. I need help from another US general, or some ECA forces to continue securing this area. The damn ruskies killed several of my raptors, and, although they were replaced, we don't have many more replacements...
General Swimmer

EDIT: Also, DerKrieger, I would be interested...
And- Surorov, we don't have forward elements in this area. Everything in this region is Air support, our forces are currently bolstering the ECA line...

Alright, I'm sending some troops to aid you, including F-22 Raptor (and King Raptor) air superiority aircraft. They should be able to take out any aircraft that the Russians have.
I'll send you and any interested parties a message sometime on what my plan is-if you have any further ideas let me know.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#483 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:45

View PostGeneral FCS, on 28 Jun 2008, 3:44, said:

"Kommunist" from Uncylopedia.

Well since Russia for me was a symbol of Communist I am sorry for this, so Russia is now republic?

Also: I didn't said Russia is weak, and I said we lack something to stop you. Is this a reasonable answer?

Read the storyline next time. And I SINCERELY request that anyone that wants to enter this RPG to be reviewed by a General to prevent useless spam as posted by FCS.
Posted Image

#484 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:20

As far as I remember, RotR's Russia is led by an ideology of nationalism rather than the generic "let's go commie again cos it worked so well lolz".
The only thing communist about them is the red star on their military hardware which is merely for the sake of continuity/iconicity.

Edited by Rayburn, 28 June 2008 - 10:21.

#485 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:58

I take the 3rd Tank division.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#486 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 28 June 2008 - 20:59

View PostCentric, on 28 Jun 2008, 2:03, said:

Posted Image
*attention all Russian Generals, all Sukhoi 34 fullbacks, 35 Super Flankers, 30 Flanker and Mig 29 Fulcrums have been called back to Russia as a fault with the engines has been discovered and structural weaknesses in the wings. Till Further notice The Sukhoi 47 Berkut have taken on all the roles these aircraft use to do. Later The Sukhoi 25 Frogfoot and the Pak Fa will in future be heading to the front. Till then enjoy the use of the Multi-Role Berkut*

nice, u rly do the Berkuts, good job, they rly look awesome, and can you create a Leopard, Havoc, Tiger and TOS-1?
And can you create a list of which units u already do?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#487 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 21:43

Attack Metallic's position!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#488 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 28 June 2008 - 21:45

Mk. 2 Paladin Tanks assuming defensive positions around Metallics Position
Posted Image
kinda, sorta alive.

#489 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 21:48

Posted Image Fire 'ze gun!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#490 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 22:57

Sgt Major Kid said:

Attack Metallic's position!

Sgt Major Kid said:

Mk. 2 Paladin Tanks assuming defensive positions around Metallics Position

What is this supposed to be? If you dont remember, i am not a member of the RP anymore.

Overdose said:

He's no longer a part of the game.

AjPod said:

Volen Metallic was killed upon my orders by Boris - he successfully evaded the patrols, and assassinated Volen Metallic in his sleep - he is no more for this tale.

Here are arguments so only hwat you do with me in storyline is ignoring me, only what I want to do this is looking how my old friends die and forsake like Kid. i am very impressed by Centrics skills. Ignore me in RP, because I am only a ghost that look on the war where he fight and die, nothing more, nothing else.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#491 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 22:59

I hope I can be like you but... *sigh* :D

#492 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 00:27

Attak the Swimmer! *Requesting SU-34 Strike*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#493 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:30

View PostGeneral FCS, on 28 Jun 2008, 23:59, said:

I hope I can be like you but... *sigh* :D

Just respect it (and personaly, i think about another RP, but not on this forum)

Kid: Su-37 is Flanker right? I think that they arent in the Russian side anymore, maybe in Sulaymann's air forces, but for Russian they are too....... old. Russia have better Berkuts, so they dont need Flankers.
Posted Image

#494 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:48

Su-37 = Terminator.

Request on air support is denied.
Posted Image

#495 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:51

``Request on air support is denied.ยดยด

How rude... :D

#496 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:53

I cant spare planes for random attacks on high ranking members. I want ze Netherlands back first.
Posted Image

#497 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:00

If it goes on like that, Europe will be Russian months before the release of the mod. Looks like the Reds really mean it, eh?

Edited by Rayburn, 29 June 2008 - 11:02.

#498 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:07

Sure does, now, embrace our might and surrender.
Posted Image

#499 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:30

Crazykenny: I think that Europe and US will never surrender, we got one thing that Russians miss, and it is honour
and i think that you choose wicely when you denied air support for Kid, because Russia dont have Su-37
Posted Image

#500 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 15:04

Comrade General, I'm sorry I've been out of the fight lately. I have reorganized my men. 2 tank and 3 infantry divisions await your orders! My men are poised to strike at the Netherlands at your command. There may be a quicker way to end the war, however, with fewer Russian casualties. If we systematically fire a Topol-M at every major ECA country's capital, we will break their will to fight.

I await your orders.

-Suvorov

Edited by Suvorov, 29 June 2008 - 15:04.

Posted Image
Posted Image

27 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users