Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 04 June 2008 - 19:03

Im still waiting at General Kid! I need some orders!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 19:04

I need the Russian Borders to grow!
To all Officers, prepare a main Strike Force, we will attack some ECA Bases at Moon Rise.

- E.V.E.

Posted Image

#55 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 04 June 2008 - 19:07

Lets use my new invention: The Death Star! Blow up the moon so the moon will never rise! (j/k)

Some other ECA General! I need some order quick or I will handle my self!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 04 June 2008 - 19:36

View PostDutch Warlord, on 4 Jun 2008, 20:07, said:

Lets use my new invention: The Death Star! Blow up the moon so the moon will never rise! (j/k)

Some other ECA General! I need some order quick or I will handle my self!

I think I have greater rank than u so u can reinforce units northern and southern of Warsaw, because Ivan will probably try to penetrate here

Drag: Helis?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#57 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 04 June 2008 - 19:56

Drag You're in charge of the Daredevils.
Dutch, Your Leopards.
Me, My tank division.
Chopper, I gie you 10 men for recon missions.

Edited by Major Kid, 04 June 2008 - 19:56.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#58 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:03

I think time to use new generation weapon. "The Mind Control".

It's Stalin's dream.

#59 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:04

*short static*Attention ECA forces. Lay down your arms and surrender if you wish to live. There will be no escape or victory for you in this battlefield. Your only fate is death. We guarantee your safety if you surrender within 12 hours. *Russian anthem begins playing in this frequency*
Posted Image

#60 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:05

Propaganda?
To all ECA Troops. Prepare for the defense of Warsaw. (plays whatever anthem that ECA have)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#61 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:11

View PostOverdose, on 4 Jun 2008, 14:41, said:

View PostDerKrieger, on 4 Jun 2008, 14:30, said:

To moderators: Is there a small US expeditionary force in Europe at this time?

Correct. There's an infantry regiment, few troop transports and around a couple crusaders.

Hmm, looks like will have to make the best of what we got people.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#62 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:26

View PostOverdose, on 4 Jun 2008, 19:41, said:

View PostDerKrieger, on 4 Jun 2008, 14:30, said:

To moderators: Is there a small US expeditionary force in Europe at this time?

Correct. There's an infantry regiment, few troop transports and around a couple crusaders.

I was expecting a small special forces unit, perhaps a few aircraft called in from bases elsewhere, and a carrier fleet offshore.

Note to ECA commanders; It isn't that much, but we do have a company of Green Berets in Europe, a carrier group off shore, and we can call in limited air support. Don't expect any heavy weaponry, however, as we officially aren't here. Hopefully we can get Congress to approve sending in more support.

Just like in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dtAwn1ATtcU

Looks like you could use some help with dealing with the Russkies. We'll infiltrate enemy lines and destroy/sabotage enemy supply stores and targets of opportunity.

Edited by DerKrieger, 04 June 2008 - 20:31.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:39

Commander EVE - main aerial strike force is now assembled - consists of 8 Frogfoots, 4 Paks courtesy of General Alexsandr, as well as 3 Havocs from General Alexsandr. We also have 8 Berkut and your pre-assembled squadron of 3 Hinds, each with elite pilots. I have gained the assistance of Boris, our main operative in the field, and he will be calling in Aerial Strikes from the motherland with his specially designated Mig bombers. I have also been fortunate enough to capture from the Chinese one propaganda air ship, to aid you in your battles on the ground.

We have, however, also determined that there are several enemy fortifications that have sprung up on-route to the enemy base. I have successfully dispatched a Sentinel Tanks to each - they should prove to be more than capable of crushing those dug-in positions.

Furthermore, the enemy had entrenched a few AA units. These have been dealt with by Boris and hence our path is open, at least for a short while.

Finally, the USA infiltration detected on our scanners this morning is currently on-route to a small ambush - BMPs backed my MSTA-S - they will make sort work of any enemy infiltration. Component towers have also been built, but our engineers have currently not finalised the plans for the upgrades, so we must depend upon our ground forces.

Awaiting your orders Comrade.

~AjPod

Edited by AjPod, 04 June 2008 - 20:43.

For there can be no death without life.

#64 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 20:40

^ SHOOT YOURSELF! DO IT FAGGOT! B AN HERO! (jk :P)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#65 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 21:19

Fire the Tremor at the ECA bunker complex!

Posted Image

#66 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 21:23

Coded Message from Recon Team Alpha to CENTCOM:

We've detected a group of Russian mechanized infantry nearby; they appear to be searching for us. Recon UAVs are already scouting ahead of us to search for potential ambushes and potential targets alike. We've also found what appears to be a Russian artillery forward base several kilometers away that is to fire on Warsaw in support of their offensive.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#67 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 04 June 2008 - 21:45

Crap! A recon team has reported that the Russians are preparing to fire one of their Tremor superweapons. Not sure where there going to hit though, my guess would be one of the ECA bunker defence lines, it seems to be the most obvious target.

Edited by Soul, 04 June 2008 - 23:07.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#68 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 22:25

USA infiltration group led by DerKrieger has been neutralised. His UAVs picked up on the false artillery base. Upon approaching, artillery shells filled the skies, and their bodies, with lead. DerKrieger himself is MIA, presumed dead. Further intel required. Once the bunker falls, then the aerial bombardment can begin. Onwards to victory Comrades!

~AjPod

#69 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 23:16

View PostAjPod, on 4 Jun 2008, 13:39, said:

I have also been fortunate enough to capture from the Chinese one propaganda air ship, to aid you in your battles on the ground.

We have, however, also determined that there are several enemy fortifications that have sprung up on-route to the enemy base. I have successfully dispatched a Sentinel Tanks to each - they should prove to be more than capable of crushing those dug-in positions.

~AjPod

CHINA HAS NOT JOIN THE FIGHT YET

Sorry I'm late Generals.

We have discovered that Russians established an industrial site near Warsaw front, so Russians could produce their boxes 25% faster and 25% cheaper. Those Sentinels was produced the first day industrial site was established. However due to our heroic offensive before our full retreat, we had managed to get the measurements of those big boxes and our Anti-Tank Missiles can penetrate the treads, rear and top as easy as usual.

AA placements, get your self camouflages. Watch out for Elite Squadron, although Hinds are weak, with skilled pilots they are still a threat.

Artillerys, fire every shell you have to kill Russians. No surrenders/spies.

Also, the Dark Horseman Tank are sucessfully reconstructed and is now fully functionable.

Out. Good luck.

#70 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 23:28

Dude, how hard is it to understand that YOU ARE NOT ATTACKING.

And as I said before, everything that happened in the old thread is VOID.

Posted Image

#71 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 23:54

"The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one."

*Cackling Laughter*

#72 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 00:10

Don't quote War of the Worlds to me mister.

The foolish Chinese - in their futile attempts to establish a stronghold, they forgot to notice that their Dark Horseman Tank was actually a Russian plan, purposefully put into their hands. Hence, the plans are no more, and the DHT is dead and buried for good - as they cannot move. Furthermore, the AA emplacements were swiftly taken out by Boris - again in their hurry they forgot any ground defense. This leaves the enemy base open to attack from the air, and our forces have already mobilised to take out this outpost. The Frogfoots have successfully engaged the target, and even now leave the Chinese forward base in ruins, forcing a retreat to their main defensive encampment. Sitting in my cockpit, I cannot help but smile as I think of how the Chinese forces have been laid to waste due to lack of planning (or reading the rules). Flee you dogs to you main base, flee!!!

I think that solves the problem of the Chinese attack and the old thread's stuff in one fell swoop.

~AjPod

Edited by AjPod, 05 June 2008 - 00:11.

#73 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 05 June 2008 - 00:54

Listen up USA!

We have the job of protecting America's missile defenses located in Europe that were installed before the war(the contract to design & build them was awarded to the RAND Corporation). We don't have many men and supplies, but we do have a lot of time to dig in and we are not officially at war now, so we shouldn't expect much, if any, fighting.
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#74 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:35

New Userbars available and new update available!

Enjoy 8|

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#75 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:09

View PostAjPod, on 5 Jun 2008, 1:10, said:

Don't quote War of the Worlds to me mister.

The foolish Chinese - in their futile attempts to establish a stronghold, they forgot to notice that their Dark Horseman Tank was actually a Russian plan, purposefully put into their hands. Hence, the plans are no more, and the DHT is dead and buried for good - as they cannot move. Furthermore, the AA emplacements were swiftly taken out by Boris - again in their hurry they forgot any ground defense. This leaves the enemy base open to attack from the air, and our forces have already mobilised to take out this outpost. The Frogfoots have successfully engaged the target, and even now leave the Chinese forward base in ruins, forcing a retreat to their main defensive encampment. Sitting in my cockpit, I cannot help but smile as I think of how the Chinese forces have been laid to waste due to lack of planning (or reading the rules). Flee you dogs to you main base, flee!!!

I think that solves the problem of the Chinese attack and the old thread's stuff in one fell swoop.

~AjPod

Can u respect that our AAs are camouflaged and u cant easily find them only with Boris, when we got in every positions a patrol? When he will appear, we will bombard him back to the Moscow.

And about your air force unit, didnt u think that simple Conscript can command a group force of cca 16 fighters and 8 helicopters?

So now from Austria now coming a column of Lynxs full of men to Warsaw to reinforce our men.

EDIT: Did this Russian attack means that China is now in war with Russia?

Edited by Volen Metalic, 05 June 2008 - 04:10.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users