1362 replies to this topic

#501 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 29 June 2008 - 15:26

"Yee-ha"
King Raptor Fighter-Bombers are now poised to launch and defend our airspace.

Men, we will not let them take the Netherlands. Never! This is were we make our stand. If this ground runs red with our blood, it will run with the blood of ten times our number in russians. We will not falter. We will not fall. This. Is. The. Line. All allied forces in this region, rally to my position. These ruskies won't take the netherlands from my cold, dead hands. Not until every one of them that got near me is dead. Avenger vehicles, take up positions inside the city, I don't want those cowardly bastards hitting us with TOPOLS. Men, fortify this city with all we have in the region. ECA forces not in this region, double your efforts to fortify the line in france. I want this offensive crushed. Then, we can move to take back Germany... at the moment, our aircraft are just bombing the russians facilities there.

Swimmer, Out

EDIT: Also, Congress has approved the deployment of our "Avenger" vehicles to the frontlines, and to defend capitals against ruskie TOPOLS

Edited by The Swimmer, 29 June 2008 - 15:26.

kinda, sorta alive.

#502 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 17:04

Okay then, prepare a low level airstrike. Evade those Avengers and take 'em out. And drop any bombs you got left on there tanks and soldiers.
Posted Image

#503 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 17:11

Which part of "KR Air Superiority" is so confusing to you damn ruskies. Well, I guess ya'll will understand when you look at the burning wrecks of the planes we just shot down...
kinda, sorta alive.

#504 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 17:15

Alright, we've got CAPs over the front lines and we've manned the war fortresses in the Fulda Gap and on the French & Dutch borders. Tank divisions are on standby to repel any attackers. Ivan's gonna have a bitch of a time getting through here.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#505 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 17:49

Or not.

*launches high altitude bombers*

*bombs European defensive positions*
Posted Image

#506 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 18:37

Sir, as soon as those defenses have been softened up my men will attack. I will lead the charge with my elite VDV armored division. May I suggest using the TREMOR AGAS system?

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#507 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 18:51

*uses Tremor AGAS on Ramstein*
Posted Image

#508 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 29 June 2008 - 20:03

2 thinks of the unprepossessed spectator:

-1) I think that US rly have better air units than Russians, Raptors and King Raptors had better equipment and 'stealth technology', Berkuts are maybe faster and maneuvring and also 'stealth technology', but US had skilled pilots and better planes
USA>Russia

-2)for Crazykenny's post about crushing the will of the Europeans, did you know what London civilians do when they were bombarded by V2? do you think that they surrender? no, it only intesify their resolve and they become more and more stronger, your tactic is same like German from WW2
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#509 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 22:12

Su-37 is only a prototype, there's only one. Even if they are not, their missiles will be destroyed by PDL and their body will be penetrated by the Death Array of Avenger, upgraded with Focusing Crystal.

High altitude bomber you say? King Raptors can rip them apart. Also, they are not fast enough to reach ECA Dug-in Positions within one post, since they take off from Russia.

@Metalic: Yay I support you.

#510 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:46

View PostGeneral FCS, on 29 Jun 2008, 22:12, said:

Su-37 is only a prototype, there's only one.

There are 2 Su-37's. No, they're not prototypes, they're testbeds. Do you're research next time you start talking about planes. And the Su-37 should be reffered to as the Su-33 and not the other way around.

And also, its a f'cking roleplaying game so anything can happen. So keep nonesense like "they cant hit us blablabla, they need this long to reach us" to yourself. And last time I checked, you where out.

Edited by Crazykenny, 30 June 2008 - 05:47.

Posted Image

#511 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:24

View PostGeneral FCS, on 29 Jun 2008, 23:12, said:

@Metalic: Yay I support you.

With what?

Crazykenny: Can u give me some links to Su-37, because i think that we talk about two thinks

Edited by Volen Metalic, 30 June 2008 - 09:26.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#512 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 13:42

Posted Image
Posted Image

#513 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 14:40

View PostCrazykenny, on 30 Jun 2008, 13:42, said:

Posted Image

is that classic Flanker, right? or is it a upgaded version?

Edited by Volen Metalic, 30 June 2008 - 14:41.

Posted Image

#514 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 15:12

Thats the SU-37 Terminator. It has Thrust Vectoring, BMR and all kinda of cool features. The production version is called the Su-33 Naval Flanker.
Posted Image

#515 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 15:27

View PostCrazykenny, on 30 Jun 2008, 15:12, said:

Thats the SU-37 Terminator. It has Thrust Vectoring, BMR and all kinda of cool features. The production version is called the Su-33 Naval Flanker.

ok, I am silnece now
Posted Image

#516 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 16:39

View PostCrazykenny, on 30 Jun 2008, 15:12, said:

The Su-33 is a naval variant of the Su-27; however, there is a planned Su-33M version (IIRC) that pretty much is a navalized Su-35/37.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#517 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:12

I forgot the M, my bad. But lets get back on topic shall we?
Posted Image

#518 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 17:35

I am very interested how russians push ECA and USA vack *sarcastic* and I want to see it
Posted Image

#519 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 21:16

View PostVolen Metalic, on 29 Jun 2008, 16:03, said:

-2)for Crazykenny's post about crushing the will of the Europeans, did you know what London civilians do when they were bombarded by V2? do you think that they surrender? no, it only intesify their resolve and they become more and more stronger, your tactic is same like German from WW2

Yes but we can cross over terrain here, Germany first Europe later England afterwards and USA for the end.

*Orders Frogfoot strike on US power plants to bring down defences.*
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#520 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5847 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 21:40

Sorry I'm late Comrades, Putin's toenails were longer than expected..

Care to fill me in, Comrades?
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#521 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 23:25

Da Tovarishc.
We're attacking the Netherlands my comrade.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#522 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:09

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 30 Jun 2008, 21:16, said:

View PostVolen Metalic, on 29 Jun 2008, 16:03, said:

Yes but we can cross over terrain here, Germany first Europe later England afterwards and USA for the end.

*Orders Frogfoot strike on US power plants to bring down defences.*

You overestimate Russia, you dont have a power to defeat USA because they have beeter navy than you, better air force than you, only where you lead are tanks, but how you can use them, when about 80% of the transport ships will be destroyed and remaining 20% will be defeated by US army. There is chance that you will defeat Europe, but USA is over your powers.
Posted Image

#523 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 16:55

Have you have seen the Kirov Battlecruiser and Typhoon submarines. I think our naval power is equal, maybe even better then that of the US :P
Posted Image

#524 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 20:31

View PostCrazykenny, on 1 Jul 2008, 17:55, said:

Have you have seen the Kirov Battlecruiser and Typhoon submarines. I think our naval power is equal, maybe even better then that of the US :P

Have you seen the Nimitz and Gerald R. Ford class carriers, Arleigh Burke and Zumwalt class destroyers and Virginiaclass submarines? I think not 8|
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#525 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 21:07

The US navy is actually superior in number and quality today. I don't see that happening, kenny...
Gen. Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users