• 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 07 August 2008 - 22:15

View PostDerKrieger, on 7 Aug 2008, 21:28, said:

View PostVolen Metalic, on 7 Aug 2008, 20:03, said:

View PostGeneral FCS, on 7 Aug 2008, 16:33, said:

*Receives inflight mission briefing*

Transmission from one ECA unit in Dutch:
We are under heavy fire of Russian MSTAs, Buratinos and Topols. Ivan also send on us a large tank squadron. We had Jagdmammuts so we could deal with them, but these rockets and shells stop us. Can someone help us and destroy them? We had all coordinates.

From USS Dwight D. Eisenhower:
"ECA forces- we can send strike aircraft to aid you. They will be there in a few minutes. Eisenhower out."

F/A-18F fighter-bombers fly in and take out the Russian artillery with Mavericks and Paveways/JDAMs.

"ECA forces-we need to rearm- another squadron should be coming in 2 minutes to help with the tanks."

Thank you General. And dont worry, we will take down these Kodiaks with ease.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#802 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:25

Wow, and now I'm the only active Russian player! Requesting reinforcements!

VKS communications downlink complete - Integrated Air Defence System now online.
Establishing radar contact...
Pending...
Pending...
Radar link complete. Scan airspace.
Scanning...
Scanning...
Scan complete, large formations of ground-attack aircraft detected Southern France, Belgium and the Netherlands on multiple missile engagement and long-range airspace monitoring radars. All units...

Targets detected, maximum range. Activate S-300V Gladiator, S-300PMU-2 Grumble and S-400 long-range missile systems. Targets illuminated - engaging now. Time to intercept, four minutes.
Tracking... tracking... intercept! Heavy damage to squadrons approaching the Netherlands, but they still haven't turned away. How foolish...
Aircraft approaching medium-range perimeter. Activate all available 9K38 Buk-M1-2 systems; targets illuminated; engaging now.
Tracking... tracking... intercept! Scanning... the approaching formations appear have to dispersed, light casualties, impacts minimal. Possibly jammed. No matter.
Activate all 9K330 Tor-M1, Pantsyr-S1, Tunguska-M1 and remaining ZSU-23-4 mobile units for point defence of armoured brigades around Lille and Enschede. Time to engagement - three minutes and counting...

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#803 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:22

"Dammit, check casualties!"

"Eagle 1 this is Eagle Nest, 5 A-10s shot down, 8 wounded from heavy AA, you only have 1/2 of attack powers in your hand."

"Well, don't waste it then. Mirage Squadron, kill themto avenge our allies!"

*All remaining A-10 dived*
*Firing missiles and Vulcan*
*Russian AA Destroyed*
*Return to base*

Mechanic:" To purchase more plane and repair the existing ones, we need 10 more replys before we can even start to rearm/refuel."

#804 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:19

Blast, point-defence systems heavily damaged! Well then, it's time to show them the final part of a full IADS... all PAK-FAs and Su-47s, you're now cleared for aggressive CAP. Concentrate on Belgium and the Netherlands for now - no point in getting too ahead of ourselves.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#805 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:46

General FCS requesting new orders.

Posted Image]

#806 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:25

You despicable traitor... when we finish off the ECA scum your end will be long and painful. Though we may require your removal before then...
*Convenes secret briefing* Generals? Recommend covert elimination of former Sergeant First Class Centric. We'll teach that low-down dirty two-faced trickster to deceive Mother Russia, and make sure that any like him are sufficiently discouraged so as not to be forced to suffer the same... unfortunate... fate.

Edited by CommanderJB, 08 August 2008 - 12:29.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#807 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 14:12

Comrade Seargant, my VDV regiment is fully re-equiped. It may be the perfect tool to take down the traitor. :nod:

Edited by Suvorov, 08 August 2008 - 14:13.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#808 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 08 August 2008 - 14:52

The Netherlands is, after England, the most well defended ECA fortress in the world, so your pittyful missiles and stuff wont come even close to this base CommanderJB |8

"All man prepare for battle!"

"You there! Request USA commander FCS for air support!"

"Ok, sir!"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#809 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 16:15

View PostCommanderJB, on 8 Aug 2008, 4:25, said:

Targets detected, maximum range. Activate S-300V Gladiator, S-300PMU-2 Grumble and S-400 long-range missile systems. Targets illuminated - engaging now. Time to intercept, four minutes.
Tracking... tracking... intercept! Heavy damage to squadrons approaching the Netherlands, but they still haven't turned away. How foolish...
Aircraft approaching medium-range perimeter. Activate all available 9K38 Buk-M1-2 systems; targets illuminated; engaging now.
Tracking... tracking... intercept! Scanning... the approaching formations appear have to dispersed, light casualties, impacts minimal. Possibly jammed. No matter.
Activate all 9K330 Tor-M1, Pantsyr-S1, Tunguska-M1 and remaining ZSU-23-4 mobile units for point defence of armoured brigades around Lille and Enschede. Time to engagement - three minutes and counting...

No comment

And JB, could you say under which general you serve? Zhukov, Aleksandr or Orlov?

Centric: So you come to ECA... hmm... interesting. You are good as heli-pilot so you could ask any ECA officer if you could receive some Tigers.

Kamikazi: And France isnt guarded or what?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#810 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 16:42

Hmm, hi Centric, glad to see you are back. I have uh, 1 Squadron of Comanches standing by, you could use that. Just don't betray again. I'll try to get some stealth paint for you.

"Eagle 1 this is Eagle Nest, incoming bogies consist of PAKFA and Su-47 at 12 o'clock. We'll try to call in Raptors suited for AA Combat, get yourself outta there ASAP. Also, Commander Kamkazi of fortress Holland is requesting CAS ASAP. "

"Roger. Send a squadron of Raptors. All remaining aircraft, dive close to the ground as close as you can get, and get back to our base. Don't forget what you learned about A-10 when you were rookies! 3, 2, 1, dive!"

Edited by General FCS, 08 August 2008 - 16:45.

#811 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:19

View PostVolen Metalic, on 9 Aug 2008, 2:15, said:

And JB, could you say under which general you serve? Zhukov, Aleksandr or Orlov?

I didn't realise we had to choose generals, but probably General Alexsandr. Hence all the high-tech space stuff and my considerable liking of PAK FAs.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#812 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:25

Centric reporting for duty !
Posted Image

Posted Image]

#813 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:49

Centric has defected! Get him!

#814 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:43

View PostCommanderJB, on 9 Aug 2008, 4:19, said:

View PostVolen Metalic, on 9 Aug 2008, 2:15, said:

I didn't realise we had to choose generals, but probably General Alexsandr. Hence all the high-tech space stuff and my considerable liking of PAK FAs.

So how could you use PAK-FAs together with Su-47s, if PAK-FA is Aleksandr's replacement of Berkut?

Centric: Rly good, you done very good job. Well done.

So I think that it will take more understanding if every player will say under which general he serve. With ECA generals I dont remember who is Villem, if Royal Guard or Fire Support. So simply say Mechanized Assault, Royal Guard or Fire Support. The same with USA
Posted Image

#815 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:13

View PostJJ_, on 9 Aug 2008, 17:49, said:

Centric has defected! Get him!

Russia never used my ability to make them efficient vehicles. But ECA on the other hand, they will use my talents better.

Posted Image]

#816 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:42

View PostVolen Metalic, on 9 Aug 2008, 18:43, said:

So how could you use PAK-FAs together with Su-47s, if PAK-FA is Aleksandr's replacement of Berkut?

Because I'm coordinating an Integrated Air Defence System that comprises all of Russia's interceptor and air defence assets from multiple units and generals. I don't actually 'own' the planes, I'm merely controlling them as part of a network, which I can do by virtue of my fancy space-based communications and sensor infrastructure, and because there was no-one else going to do so.

Comrade Suvorov, it appears, we have the majority of the ECA forces bottled up in the Netherlands for now. I was thinking it may be prudent to use your unit to secure certain other fronts so we can re-allocate all our forces for a major final push. With certain recent gains, this map is slightly out of date, but I was thinking you may like to annex the remaining areas of Greece or Italy. Our repositioned Caspian and Black Sea Fleet assets will be able to give you fire support.
Posted Image

Also, it appears that the Americans may finally be poking their heads out of their cowardly carriers to engage us. No sense in taking risks with our valuable aircraft - pull back to defend our own territories in positions where you are able to receive support for the time being.

Edited by CommanderJB, 10 August 2008 - 10:55.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#817 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 19:44

Commander Centric, your helicopters are now painted with Stealth Coating and equipped with the newest HE Rocket Pod. Also, you can use more helicopter, 1 HCAS Squadron consists of at least 5 Helicopters.

PS I am uh, currently under command of USAF.

#818 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 19:47

View PostCentric, on 8 Aug 2008, 13:46, said:

No. Just. No.
I am the Comander In Chief of ECA Army at the momment. No Traitors. No Centrics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#819 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 19:55

Acknowleged, Comrade Sergeant. I will relocate my unit to the southern border of Italy to provide reinforcements and provide a fallback should something go wrong. May I remind you though that my airborne unit is not well suited to defend an area for more that a few weeks. However, my position will provide an excellent point to attack Italy from. I will wait to launch my attack until the American carrier has been... dealt with.

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#820 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 00:00

View PostHeartBreak1, on 9 Aug 2008, 12:47, said:

No. Just. No.
I am the Comander In Chief of ECA Army at the momment. No Traitors. No Centrics.

Well, let's just give him some time and see if he can prove himself. And, he should be under the command of USAF in Europe. Also weren't you said you are under the command of General Wolfgang?

@Centric: I am, uh, not General, but Captain, although my username is General FCS.

#821 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:44

Rodger, Defending french border.

Posted Image]

#822 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:50

View PostGeneral FCS, on 10 Aug 2008, 2:00, said:

View PostHeartBreak1, on 9 Aug 2008, 12:47, said:

No. Just. No.

Well, let's just give him some time and see if he can prove himself. And, he should be under the command of USAF in Europe. Also weren't you said you are under the command of General Wolfgang?

@Centric: I am, uh, not General, but Captain, although my username is General FCS.

Thiz iz awsome. To the new, and even, someone who betrayed ECA(!) you give him the fucking command of USAF?
... Awesome. Just awesome
BTW do you see any General Wolfgang giving orders here? :)
Also Centric. I hate you. ):

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#823 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:18

*ignores Laurundos*

Posted Image]

#824 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:26

Not the command of USAF, just a HeliSquadron.

#825 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:44

View PostHeartBreak1, on 10 Aug 2008, 2:50, said:

Thiz iz awsome. To the new, and even, someone who betrayed ECA(!) you give him the fucking command of USAF?
... Awesome. Just awesome
BTW do you see any General Wolfgang giving orders here? :)
Also Centric. I hate you. ):

You also betray us one time, and FCS was on the begining also Russian so we are full of the betrayals
Posted Image

59 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 59 guests, 0 anonymous users