ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#876 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 23:56

View PostCentric, on 17 Aug 2008, 3:43, said:

Liv, No sign of Russian Troop Movement here. Request new orders ?
Posted Image

Is that me? :P!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#877 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 23:58

View PostComr4de, on 18 Aug 2008, 0:42, said:

Is it wrong that phrase seems erotic? IRC must be getting to me.

#878 Comr4de

DO IT MAGGOT

• Gold Member
  • 5630 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 18 August 2008 - 00:24

New Userbars Posted!

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Posted Image

#879 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 00:37

*Cries* *Needs Sergeant Major Sig* D:!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#880 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:57

Who wants to be part of my new Golden Dragon special forces regiment in the name of great china?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#881 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:23

China and the GLA have not yet officially entered the war, so as yet I'm afraid it's not allowed to join either side in the Roleplay (and don't ask me why they're producing userbars that no-one can use, or at least not for the purpose they were originally intended). ECA and the USA are always on the lookout for more players - though at the moment I'm the only Russian to have posted for several pages with maybe two exceptions.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#882 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:33

Were doing training programs right now. Who likes laser tag????
Posted Image
Posted Image

#883 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:50

This is not the topic for that.
Posted Image

#884 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:40

Italy has been conquered, along with Sicily. I am anxious to here your plans, comrade.

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#885 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:12

Excellent work comrade, excellent indeed. The Motherland should be proud of your efforts. We'll use the 223rd Aviation Detachment to transfer you to the new area of operations; make sure you have your unit kitted up for aerial insertion and ready to go. I will PM you with the target coordinates. We can't be too careful with these ECA dogs and their espionage networks...

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#886 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 18 August 2008 - 19:59

Didnt you think that you are too succesful?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#887 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 21:33

*Actiates radar on his plane*
*F-22 Squadron takes off*

#888 T-34

Casual

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 21:46

Corporal Shulastoiv reporting for duty.

*hops in BMD-1 and waits for helicopter deployment**

Edited by T-34, 18 August 2008 - 21:46.

#889 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 21:56

Welcome to European Front. Usually you are already dead now, but we need some chivalry on battlefield too, right?

*Dives*
*Drops bombs*
*You and crew jump our of BMP-1*

*BOOM*
*BMP-1 Destroyed*

Next time use a BMP-3, BMP-1 is already obselete.

#890 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 22:13

;)
The Resistance is attacking Ruskies bases in the Italy theather

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#891 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 22:32

View PostHeartBreak1, on 18 Aug 2008, 22:13, said:

;)
The Resistance is attacking Ruskies bases in the Italy theather

Italy is too much close to frontline, I think Austria or East Germany is much better for querila attacks.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#892 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 22:36

Actually, we have not got rank to give orders to the Resistance (Mainly because we have not got a leader of this helpful group) ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#893 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 23:31

View PostHeartBreak1, on 18 Aug 2008, 22:36, said:

Actually, we have not got rank to give orders to the Resistance (Mainly because we have not got a leader of this helpful group) ;)

I am not a leader of The Resistance, but for my skills and experiences I am one of the key members of The Resistance. And leader sometimes respect my thinking about strategy.
Posted Image

#894 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 23:34

View PostVolen Metalic, on 19 Aug 2008, 5:59, said:

Didnt you think that you are too succesful?

Did you notice any ECA or USA players even mentioning defending Italy despite the clear notice we gave of attacking it? No? Neither did I. If we don't have anyone fighting against us I think we can assume we'll be reasonably successful.
In other news, the 16th Air Army has been transferred to Italy. Any so-called 'Resistance' activities will be met with swift retribution, and your ships, should they attempt to operate in the Mediterranean, will be shortly sunk. That is all.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#895 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 23:37

Alright, now that all of my many men (just me) have been fully trained with combat simulation, it is time to start our first mission! Get ready for the changing point of your life, our first mission is... base guard duty? wtf?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#896 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 23:54

LOL! Storylineownd! XD!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#897 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 19 August 2008 - 00:08

Time for some... retribution... *Co-operates with the resistance*
*Resistance fighters leap from hiding and destroy russian AA forces*
*Stealth fighters fly overhead, destroying the heart of the Italian Garrison*
*Raptors finish the job, fully gutting the armored section, leaving only a few platoons of infantry*
*Aircraft drop supplies, including new AA weapons, and an elite division of SEALs and Bradley Mk. 2 (Airborne Variant) to re-inforce the resistance*
Yee-ha. We will defend italy!
General Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

#898 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:39

...A bit late much?

No matter. These weren't our primary assets; they've already moved out. I daresay you'll find out where to soon... But this cannot go unpunished.
16th Air Army, uploading target information now.
*PAK FAs, Su-25Ks and Su-25s streak overhead, loosing bomb racks full of FAE weapons. Several Italian towns pinpointed as the site of recent drops are flattened into rubble. Several are lost to AA fire, but the sheer volume of aircraft overwhelms the defenders and any missile launches are instantly replied to by ARMs and TV-guided weapons.*
We'll be moving Ka-50s from the Moscow Military District into the area shortly. I trust that you will know from the old Chechnya conflicts just how effective they are a counter-insurgency; if not, you'll shortly receive a lesson you won't soon forget. And they may be available for... other things... too. Comrade Suvorov, your operation, now codenamed Operation Anthill, is a go. All units are in position, and you're clear for launch. Do Svidanya, Tovarich.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#899 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:56

This is the aircraft carrier Eisenhower...we can offer air and naval support to allied forces in Italy. Where should we strike first?
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#900 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 22:27

Har har! Let's help those Kidzza eaters!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook