ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#976 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 22:24

View Postultimentra, on 24 Aug 2008, 13:47, said:

Well excuse me if I havent been in this topic for who knows how many fucking months. If you cant do anything wheres the fun??!?! Seriously what is the god damn fun in waiting around pretending to be a grunt and doing absolutely nothing for 3 months just so you can start order people around??!? You guys really are no fun at all.

Would you please calm down?

If you want to join China/GLA, wait for the new update that states China/GLA officially enter the war. Then you can be the Marshal of PLA.

If you want to join Russia/ECA/USA, just grab a userbar and Kid/Kamikazi/Crazykenny of ECA, Alias/AjPod/Suvorov of Russia and Me/Swimmer/DerKrieger of USA for some mission, and you will have to start from Infantry Squad Officer/Tank Commander/Captain. We all started from that and some promoted while some is satisfied with current position. And you can do things, just look at last 3 pages of it.

If you want to have fun, join a side and do these things! Look at T-34, he is cooperating well with this RP although with only some 100 men, radio for arty/air support and some BMD IFVs under his command, and look at all of us, doing what we should to keep this RP up and running with fun.

So, in conclusion, you could do the basic jobs, although have to be commanded by someone but have fun, or just wander around, your choice.

#977 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 24 August 2008 - 22:54

Lt. Col. Ultimentra, please, evac now! We need you on the front but we must have order. I hope to see you back soon when you've recovered and are willing to take up command of your unit again - you've been instrumental in the fight against the Resistance, and we can't stop now.
Commander Suvorov, well done! You certainly caught them off guard. I've got bombers on route to your location now to help you crack any foritfications and allow you to advance on Cadiz - we'll also try and secure to port so we can land you reinforcements by sea, and within ten posts we'll have our Black and Caspian Sea assets repositioned and ready to support with offshore artillery fire and AA cover. Have you secured an airfield? We'll transfer the 11th Air Army as fast as we can once we've got somewhere to land.
Also, not-a-Comrade-of-mine-any-more General Crazykenny, if you hadn't noticed, we don't have a General either now. Just thought I'd point that out.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#978 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 23:44

O_o Although my F-22s are CAS Version they still got 2 AA missiles each to self-defence, and in this situation, shut down limit amounts of bombers.

*Communicates 2 F-22 Squadrons*
*F-22 Squadrons all weapon ready*

General Crazykenny, would you mind if you send me one Su-33 and let our technicians examine it?

#979 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 23:55

Sánchez gave me a first Report.
-"10 Kodiaks, 5-6 AAs, may more than 50 soldiers with AT Weapons."
High Command, I am wating to give an order.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#980 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 00:05

Transmitt coordinates plz?

#981 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 00:53

Negative. I will wait untill ECA High command give me an order, then I'll make a plan, and then you can bring dead from above yo yankee.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#982 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 25 August 2008 - 00:54

*Activates communications jamming*

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#983 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 00:59

N..e..d.. E..C..C.M!.. Restor.... Comuni.... Fu...yo....c...mand...r..JB...
(Is there any rules about the Jammer?)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#984 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:07

Well... it was basically just supposed to stop you from uplinking to ECA Central Command. It would kind of make the rest of the thread difficult if no-one could talk, so, umm, I don't know. (This is fun!)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#985 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:13

#Jammer Power.
-Can be use by HARDENED rank and UP.
-Only can jam the next Enemy post, can be used every 3 posts.
-Do not post random things when you read *Activates communications jamming*
Ya liek the ider?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#986 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:25

Sounds cool, but seems just a little 'underpowered' and may encourage double posting... We'll have to see what the admins say, but I certainly like the idea.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#987 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:31

Yay.
Any info from Boot-shape Country? 8| Where you 8|

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#988 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:33

Damn, they are heading USA Base! I don't care about central command now, Raptors, Engage!!

*Raptors activates radar*
*Searching target*

*Target locked*
*Firing AA Missile*

*1/2 Russian bombers down*

#989 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:37

What the fuck are you talking about? What bombers, What the fuck?
And you, CANNOT attack there It's In ECA Territory, you cannot attack without authorisation.. Asshole. My men were there, their lives, could be in danger. Let the rescue to soldier flyboy. Next time relax and sit back Cowboy.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#990 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:27

View PostCommanderJB, on 25 Aug 2008, 8:54, said:

I've got bombers on route to your location now to help you crack any foritfications and allow you to advance on Cadiz - we'll also try and secure to port so we can land you reinforcements by sea, and within ten posts we'll have our Black and Caspian Sea assets repositioned and ready to support with offshore artillery fire and AA cover.

...Those bombers.
Bomber leader, report! What was the effect of your attack runs? Did you succeed in breaking Cadiz' defences?
*Static*
Radar scans indicate... we've lost many planes, survivors look badly shot up. Damn those American Raptors! How did they get there? While our PAK FAs and Su-47s are a match, our poor old Su-25s on their own got pasted... Still, satellite scans indicate... heavy damage along several approach lanes into Cadiz. Comrade Suvorov, we have cleared some ways for you, but our CAS assets are badly damaged and while we'll be able to provide anti-aircraft cover if you can secure an airfield our ability to provide air support against ground targets will be limited. Also, please note that the first fleet elements have reached the coast and will begin to provide you with artillery and anti-aircraft fire shortly. Naval infantry units are beginning to disembark now. BMP-3F fighting vehicles and Spetznaz teams will rendezvous with you at Cadiz.

Edited by CommanderJB, 25 August 2008 - 03:37.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#991 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:42

*kssh* comra... *kssh* we *kssh* the ambush *kssh* we were *kssh* overwhelmed *kssh* barely *kssh* out alive *kssh* gah... ha... I dont know if there were any survivors. Those units, there were more them than we at first thought. I could recognize those fighters from anywhere. Those are from the USA we didnt stand a cha- GOVNO! *kssh* gah another one *kssh*. I ma *kssh* get to *kssh* Suwalki *kssh* wo *kssh* much longer *ksssssssssssh click....*

Edited by ultimentra, 25 August 2008 - 06:44.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#992 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:50

Comrade! Good to hear from you, dire as the news may be... I'm having trouble reading you, but if you're getting this, I'm dispatching a unit of Ka-50 Werewolf attack helicopters to Suwalki to cover your retreat. Unfortunately our fixed-wing CAS units are tied up in Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain at the moment, but with any luck you should have reinforcements within the next five posts. Comrade T-34, are you able to assist?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#993 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:58

I can use Solar Blast now?

(still waiting for the official userbar)

Edited by Crazykenny, 25 August 2008 - 06:58.

Posted Image

#994 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:06

*While walking through the forest, map in hand, I see explosions in the distance where the ECA resistence group overthrew my divisions. I start to hear rotor craft. Oh no, they have choppers on the way. Then when I see the shape of the copters they seem strangely familiar. I start to cheer in my heart knowing that they were Werewolves. I start to wave at them trying to signal them down, but I am unsure if they saw me as they fly overhead. I continue in the direction of Suwalki as my map indicates, being sure to stay in the hills so that they don't find me. I open up my canteen and take a swig of water and prepare to make camp and eat one of my MREs.*
Posted Image
Posted Image

#995 Dr. Strangelove

Grand Poobah and Lord High Everything Else

• Member Test
  • 2197 posts
  • Projects: Where parallels meet.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:18

*pops out of secret, isolated bunker in Switzerland, is blinded by the first sunlight I have seen in over a month*
What did I miss?
Posted Image
Posted Image19681107

#996 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:06

View PostCrazykenny, on 25 Aug 2008, 8:58, said:

Sir yes sir.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#997 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:29

Alright men, reinforce our Paris fortification and start construction of the Solar Blast cannon!

On the double!
Posted Image

#998 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:39

View PostCrazykenny, on 25 Aug 2008, 6:58, said:

Posted Image

You want this, General? 8| I find it in Vidar's bar. And find him was question of half of minute.

Metalic: "Whats your reports about Russian advance?"
Spy 1: "Captain Metalic, my group in northern Poland report that Russian commander Ultimetra is seperated from his unit and is somewhere near Suwalki, but his current location is unkonwn. Also his unit is under fire, but Russians send him KA-50s to help and they push back our units."
Metalic: "Thank you. Report in central Germany?"

Spy 2: "We find Russian main air field full of their fighters and planes. We could try to sabotage them, but there is very strong guard unit and we will need several 'posts' for preparation and I will must send my best man."
Metalic: "No, it isnt neceasary. Only look on Russian activity on this airport. And reports from Greek?"

Spy 3: "Russians reinforce their positions here and we dont had there a great influence because civilians are too scary. But I think we could recruit some men and achieve some new vehicles."
Metalic: "Good to hear that. Well, thats all for now." *Look on map of France-Germany border* "Commander Adamec, this is Captain Metalic, did you hear me?"

Adamec: "Yes Metalic, clearly."
Metalic: "What about that VERA you talk on our last meeting? Did you secure it?"
Adamec: "Yeah, we good that and hide it Germany 20 kilometers from German-France borders."
Metalic: "Ok, activate it as soon you could. After that send all informations gathered to ECA and USA command about Russian activity of their aircrafts and if you could, somehow emphasize Russian Berkuts."
Adamec: "Roger that. Adamec out."
Metalic: "Metalic out."

Edited by Volen Metalic, 25 August 2008 - 12:41.

Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#999 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:46

MUST NOT USE SHINY BAR.
Sir, what I should we in Cádiz?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1000 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:51

Alright, reinforce our Spain and English border to be sure they dont break trough. I want additional forces to secure the rest of France on the double!
Posted Image

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook