maar dan verstaat de rest er geen reet van :P

Kan ik het toch vertalen :D

Also, wat doe jij om half 5 's ochtends nog online? XD

#102 Jack Sparrow

• 17 posts
  • Projects: The Pirate Project, mate

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:19

View Postka1000, on 5 Jun 2008, 22:14, said:

anyway i think this whole matter got blown-up badly and should be finished soon as there will be no solution for this matter... only opinions.

Aye, good call there mate. :P
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

-Captain of the Black Pearl-

Posted Image

#103 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:20

@strategia: me vervelen... en deze domme discussie voeden. ik heb zo stilaan wel genoeg van al die hostiliteiten. van mijn part mag het nu echt wel afgerond worden. een beetje humor in de zaak blazen? :P

Edited by ka1000, 06 June 2008 - 02:21.

it's time to wake up

#104 Strategia

Mwuahahahahahahah

• 3154 posts
  • Projects: Minecraft, TCMM, sleep

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:28

View Postka1000, on 6 Jun 2008, 4:20, said:

@strategia: me vervelen... en deze domme discussie voeden. ik heb zo stilaan wel genoeg van al die hostiliteiten. van mijn part mag het nu echt wel afgerond worden. een beetje humor in de zaak blazen? :P

Meh, het was leuk en interessant om deze discussie te voeren. Maar nu moet er onderhand idd wel een einde aan komen X)

Eh, it was a fun and interesting discussion. But seeing as to the fact that it's gotten 100 replies in a little over 3 hours (omg), and it's kind of petering out, I think this would be a good point to end it. Let it be.

#105 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:34

View PostStrategia™©, on 5 Jun 2008, 22:28, said:

I think this would be a good point to end it. Let it be.

Nah, this is:

No discrimination, racism or hate We absolutely do not tolerate posts that are discriminating, racist or posts which imply hate to other members or to certain groups. You should respect everyone, no matter what their belief is and no matter what country they are from, what their skin colour is, or what species they are for that matter. Everyone is equal.

#106 E.V.E.

Femme Fatale Of The Army

• Gold Member
  • 6564 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:34

If anyone of you's is interessted in continuing to discuss about this matter, feel free to do that in the IRC.

This is going no where, some People act realy mature here and have proven that they are capable of taking part in a discussion the civilized way.

Others will just not shut up, no matter how many facts you lay down.

With that being said, I'm going to lock this now.

- E.V.E.

Thread Closed

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users