Sexual Education in Schools

56 replies to this topic

Poll: Sexual Education (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you advocate their education at the ages of 11 till 13?

1. Yes (20 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No (4 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote

#51 Rot Front

Amateur

• 126 posts
  • Projects: Time of War; Nuclear Winter Project

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:50

Glorifying the Third Reich. Great. You would have just committed a crime where I'm coming from, lad. Fancy an arbitrary punishment now?
I do agree that some criminals do not get punished the way they deserve but I wouldn't introduce death penalty and draconian punishments for every random pickpocket. Also, being an honest and upstanding citizen does not always protect you from severe laws. What if there's evidence that makes YOU look guilty although someone else has done the crime? Things like that CAN happen and I wouldn't like to get my hands chopped off because some fuckhead who stole someone's purse happens to look similar to me.

Yes, gloryfying the Third Reich. IMO you must be proud of having such great past. Third Reich made some of greatest scientific inventions in XX century, Third Reich had rather high goals, Third Reich had great ideology and great leaders... But you repudiates from your country's past. Dispose your shame, sream 'Sieg heil!', i know, you want it in deph of your soul. Just be proud of your Nordic blood. Yes, 'brother nations', and ethnicaly Russian are closer to German than even to Ukrainians (they are dynarian race actually). The 'Ost' plan was a big mistake. [vorwarts, die hellblonden Bestien..?]

Of course, you will ban me, because "freedom of speech" is a myth, truth is forbidden and you haven't any conter-arguments, i know.

Tell you what, Rot Front. If it ever comes to banning you, we'll give you a choice. Make a daily post glorifying E-Studios and work for all ES mods forever, or get banned right away.

No, i wouldn't glorify E-studios. And i don't want make stupid flooding like "ZOMG u r0xx itz kool" in all mod topics - it is silly and senceless. I can make something for any mod, if developers will ask me (btw, i can be modeller, skinner, concept artist, coder, even mapper :P), i wouldn't offer my help myself because have a work over my own projects.

honest people can make mistakes. so can witneses, if a woman steals another woman's purse, and you try to grab it back, suddenly, you're seen as the theif.

Killing one you save many others. Amoral? Yes... But government (power) don't need any moral, they must support their iron order. Actually, pure person wouldn't steal, rape or rob, this is only scum and mankind's rubbish. What we have in result? 'Higher race' ('Ubermebschen' conditionaly, i'm not mean ethnic/national differences!) don't need any moral and laws, it necessary only to stupid, uneducated, animal-like slaves. Yes, as Freidrich Nietzsche written (don't try too 'prove' that he wasn't right. No power still). And no natinional and ethnic allusions. Everyone already knows, which race is higher.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Watch the falcon fly
In the endless sky
Hail the sign of fight
Pagan Metal War

#52 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:13

No discrimination, racism or hate
We absolutely do not tolerate posts that are discriminating, racist or posts which imply hate to other members or to certain groups. You should respect everyone, no matter what their belief is and no matter what country they are from, what their skin colour is, or what species they are for that matter. Everyone is equal.

CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#53 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:33

Yes, gloryfying the Third Reich. IMO you must be proud of having such great past. Third Reich made some of greatest scientific inventions in XX century, Third Reich had rather high goals, Third Reich had great ideology and great leaders... But you repudiates from your country's past. Dispose your shame, sream 'Sieg heil!', i know, you want it in deph of your soul. Just be proud of your Nordic blood. Yes, 'brother nations', and ethnicaly Russian are closer to German than even to Ukrainians (they are dynarian race actually). The 'Ost' plan was a big mistake. [vorwarts, die hellblonden Bestien..?]

Of course, you will ban me, because "freedom of speech" is a myth, truth is forbidden and you haven't any conter-arguments, i know.

I accept that YOU might think like that although I wholeheartedly disagree but DO NOT tell ME to respect the Reich! Unlike you, I DO live in Germany and I DO know how the rest of the world has treated us for the crimes of our ancestors. It took more than 60 bloody years until there was a bit of a change. The world has started to realise that current generations cannot be blamed for what happened. Today's Germany does not stand for the diabolic ideals of its predecessor. We are a peaceful, democratic nation and we no longer cling to such idiotic concepts as world domination or racial superiority because we KNOW the calamity they bring. I really fail to understand how you - someone who seems to be rather fond of his homeland, which is something I have absolutely no problem with - can have any respect for those who wanted to destroy you half a century ago. And do not try to suck up to me with that nordic race rubbish. You can't choose which blood flows in your veins so there is no reason to be proud of it. It's like throwing a die and being proud of whatever number comes up. Taking pride in an arbitrary decision is asinine.

This is really deviating from the original subject and I beg pardon but it's comments like this which piss me of beyond belief and I can't leave this kind of shite unanswered.

Edited by Rayburn, 02 July 2008 - 10:46.

#54 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:46

OK after that brief interlude, shall we get back to the topic?

#55 Rot Front

Amateur

• 126 posts
  • Projects: Time of War; Nuclear Winter Project

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:11

Rayburn, you are silly. Just an advice: try to read "Mein Kampf" and try to understand these great ideas. Except this, nazism is very esthetically strong ideology.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Watch the falcon fly
In the endless sky
Hail the sign of fight
Pagan Metal War

#56 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:15

If that's what you want to believe, I'm not going to stop you. Just don't expect me to agree with anything you say on this matter. I'm not trying to impose western democracy on you so please be so kind and do not try to convert me to your ideology. But seriously now, back on topic or a mod will lock this. I tried to sort this out diplomatically but even my reason has its limits. Fin.

Edited by Rayburn, 02 July 2008 - 11:16.

#57 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:37

View PostRayburn, on 2 Jul 2008, 12:15, said:

But seriously now, back on topic or a mod will lock this.

Too late, I have a 1 warning policy.

:P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users