Mechwarrior 4: Mercs

8 replies to this topic

#1 Lord PieMonster

Amateur

• 149 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:03

Hello again, E-Studios.

So, to anyone who still plays MW4: You up for a game?
this is also to see if the games internet connection isnt working, or if there just isnt anyone online anymore

anyways, post here or drop me a line. My X-fire is Tangerine734, AIM is Roaminggnome55

thanks,
Lord PooMonster

#2 Sharpnessism

Custom title!

• Member Test
  • 2871 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:51

This should be moved to the match making section.

Anyway I preferred MW3 to MW4, better graphics, higher lethality. Only thing MW4 had was mods as the advantage and no gunboating. Sadly my computer won't run MW3 anymore.

Edited by Sharpnessism, 27 July 2008 - 12:51.

Posted Image

#3 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 20:01

*sigh*

Check where you post.

> Moved >

#4 MentalAss

Death Before Dishonour!

• 965 posts
  • Projects: Warboss Nooka's personal Wartrukk.

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:30

I still do. An maybe if I can bug Nuker enough, we can all have a game. Might have to aggitat Lizzie as well.

However might I suggest you visit the MekTek download section for a greater gaming experience in the Battletech universe.

For this, you'll nee the PR1 patch. PR1 is installed first, then the MekPak MP3.02a (from PR1) (English). Then you'll need the MekPak MP3.0.2b (English) which is a security patch.

Edited by MentalAss, 28 July 2008 - 02:38.

#5 Lord PieMonster

Amateur

• 149 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 22:06

crap.

i remembered just a little too late that this happened last time i tried to get Mektek to work.

not only did it delete all of my finely crafted Mech configurations, but it freezes my whole computer as soon as i try to actually play, or click anything that isnt "Mechlab" or "options"

/sigh

excuse me while i go reinstall...

~Lord Poomonster

#6 MentalAss

Death Before Dishonour!

• 965 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:06

No worries, I'll lend you some of my configs. You'll find some rather handy, just ask Nuker :P. All Pure Tech...well almost all.

#7 Lord PieMonster

Amateur

• 149 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:40

well, i managed to recover my configurations, but i now get an error whenever i try to reinstall. computer claims it cant read some texture file or something and wont continue the install

#8 MentalAss

Death Before Dishonour!

• 965 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 22:20

Did you delete the remaing files manually? For some reason it leaves a few file behind and you have to kill it throughly before reinstalling.

#9 Revan

The Sneaky Cannon Fodder in the Background

• 2231 posts
  • Projects: Science!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 22:27

I wouldn't mind joining in, haven't played it in a while but I used to play it quite a lot, I'd have to get MekTek working again though, but should be no prob.
Posted Image

GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users