←  Real Time Strategy

Fallout Studios Forums

»

KW Mod SDK not happening

Soul's Photo Soul 02 Sep 2008

As posted by Banshee over on Project Perfect Mod, it appears that the campaign for a KW Mod SDK would have been for nothing.

Here's the link to the post by Banshee explaining everything.

Kichō's Photo Kichō 02 Sep 2008

-.- is all I can say... KW NEEDS a SDK. Expect EA to get alot of angry customers.

EDIT:And Apoc's Statement is just bullcrap that he cares about KW, This just proves his lies.
Edited by Zhen Ji, 02 September 2008 - 23:09.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 02 Sep 2008

I hope EA goes burn in hell.

Slightly Wonky Robob's Photo Slightly Wonky Robob 02 Sep 2008

*sigh*

*insert generic EA is full of BS comment here*

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 03 Sep 2008

If they have plan earlyer for KW Mod SDK, it's OK. But if they don't have any plan, end of story.

To be honest, I knew the EA was not release KW Mod SDK at first place.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 03 Sep 2008

KW seemed like a afterthought in total. This does not surprise me in the least. Though if they don't release the god damn tundra tile sets for the Mapmaker I will proceed to slaughter the lot of em.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 03 Sep 2008

Ultra lame! Why did I buy this game?

Jok3r's Photo Jok3r 03 Sep 2008

>.> Hey! They still haven't friggin released a mac version of the fucking game! *Goes and bitches somewere else*

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 03 Sep 2008

Lol, this is where I got my opinion from ;) Also, how did you find it Soul?

Soul's Photo Soul 03 Sep 2008

View PostDutchygamer, on 3 Sep 2008, 8:30, said:

Lol, this is where I got my opinion from :P Also, how did you find it Soul?

It was posted over in the news sub-forum of the C&C3.net section over on Revora. Look for your self.
Edited by Soul, 03 September 2008 - 18:58.

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 03 Sep 2008

Go EA, make us proud.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Sep 2008

This does prove that it is more important to churn another title out and sell more copies than to create a decent game that the fans can enjoy and continue for years. It seems that cult has lost it's attraction to anyone who makes these things.

Kichō's Photo Kichō 03 Sep 2008

View PostWizard, on 3 Sep 2008, 20:30, said:

This does prove that it is more important to churn another title out and sell more copies than to create a decent game that the fans can enjoy and continue for years. It seems that cult has lost it's attraction to anyone who makes these things.

Not only that but my version of KW will now be collecting dust. ._.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Sep 2008

View PostZhen Ji, on 3 Sep 2008, 20:34, said:

View PostWizard, on 3 Sep 2008, 20:30, said:

I fink dat make u rite!!

Waris's Photo Waris 03 Sep 2008

As expected... while I don't really like RA in its current form, as pointed by others in a different thread RA3 has the potential to be better than TW and KW. Why not we hope they'll do as SDK for RA3 instead?

View PostZhen Ji, on 4 Sep 2008, 6:04, said:

My ***** version of KW will now be collecting virtual dust. ._.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 04 Sep 2008

My knocked-off copy of KW will collect dust. I knew I made the right choice by getting it from the "store" in Lebanon. I usually get knock-offs to try the game first. They only cost abt 2$ so w/e.

Uber Daisy's Photo Uber Daisy 04 Sep 2008

KW, meet Daishi's RTS shelf. I'm sure you'll get along fine with Empire Earth III and Tiberian Sun.