#26 The Wandering Jew

Veteran

• 464 posts
  • Projects: No current project, just to ask inane questions :p

Posted 31 October 2008 - 00:46

View PostThe Phantom, on 31 Oct 2008, 8:34, said:

View PostThe Wandering Jew, on 31 Oct 2008, 0:31, said:

Abstinence is the best weapon, comrade. :whaa:

Over my cold dead body do I recommend this. Go out and buy a packet of condoms, so even if the urge does overcome you, you are safe.

There was an event that I have doubted condoms ever since. It was torn completely during activity (What the hell? Why is it feels so d*mn good?).

Thus I have abstained. I'm not kidding.
Posted Image
"Once upon a time in 1700's, Imperial Britain had its share of terrorists...And they were called Americans."

#27 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:00

When in doubt, masturbate.

#28 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:14

View PostAllStarZ, on 30 Oct 2008, 21:00, said:

When in doubt, masturbate.

TRUTH VALID ONLY FOR SINGLE MEN (OR WOMEN IF YOU REALLY WANT TO... :whaa:)

Back on topic: Another moment was probably when the July war affected me in 2006 and I was evacuated from my home country. Not only was the trip long and arduous but I had this constant fear of the future for thought of how I would be forced to adapt to a new environment in the matter of weeks and coupled with potentially never seeing some of my friends again. Yes I was afraid of great changes. Even this year, the night before I left to study here, I sat in my room with my family and cried my heart out knowing it would be four months before I could ever see them again. This is harsh after 18 years of seeing them at home almost every single day. Can't wait until December.
Posted Image

#29 Rich19

I challenge thee!

• 1478 posts
  • Projects: Duelling

Posted 31 October 2008 - 21:06

Scariest moment? First thing that comes to mind is sitting in a hospital plaster room about a month after snapping my shin in half. I'd just been told that the leg was healing up crooked, and that it'd need to be re set. The doctor then cuts through half the plaster and spends about 10 minutes looking for some wooden wedges to drive into the plaster. It turns out they don't use anaesthetics when re setting the bone (which involved basically re-breaking the leg which had just started to heal, moving it to a better position with his bare hands, and holding it there with the wedges). That 10 minute wait was NOT fun.

Edited by Rich19, 31 October 2008 - 21:07.

#30 Admiral Wesley

Semi-Pro

• 295 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:47

Scariest Moment? When I first got goatse'd.

Yummy. (sarcasm)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 Uber Daisy

• 536 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 20:33

I almost drowned when I was 12. No lasting effect on me except I now know how to predict and avoid undertow.
Reactors Posted Image
Sensors Posted Image
Weapons systems Posted Image
All Systems Nominal.

#32 Rai

Forum Volcanologist at your service!

• Member Test
  • 859 posts
  • Projects: Volcano researcher and geological services.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:13

12? I almost drowned when I was 4 and also got bumped by a trycicle in that same age. Talk about bad luck and seeing Death 2 times in a row. Anyways I changed my mind on my scariest, because now I am always scared of ghosts when they show up in the night, but on the day I felt like saying "Hello ghost! What can I do for you today?"

Edited by Death, 02 November 2008 - 08:13.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:54

My heart stopped beating for a couple of minutes when I was two.

I don't personally remember it but it had a traumatic effect on my family.

Posted Image

#34 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 15:10

When I was 10 I tripped over a tree root and fractured my right elbow. Well...

When I was 11 my mum threw a kitchen-grade scissors at me. Had this scar on my right leg ever since then. Strangely when I was wailing, screaming and crying...there was no pain. I didn't see the how the scissors struck me, but it left a....4cm scar there. Wondered if it was spinning or something...
Posted Image

#35 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:11

Insomniac do u live in america? arm your self to defend your self from people who break into shops and chase you XD

i had two scary moments one was when i was set upon by 12 people who decided to bash me for no reason i got a nice big gash in my head from it and my face smashed in of course funnily enough that happen on the day i didn't carry my rather large pocket knife to school and i went to a private school by the way!!! the worst run in Australia
*cough cough *St.Marks anglican community school

second shit scary moment was when i tryed to round to round a bend in my 4WD at 55 on a wet poorly designed road and nearly rolled it which could have killed my self and friend lol

and out of those two events i only learnt one lesson which is always carry a weapon and is why im saving up get get a nice long KA bar XD to conceal on my person

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#36 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:28

17 August 1999 03:02 am, earthquake, major one...
Why I got scared shitless ? I was sleeping, and I never saw or though about earthquakes before and I live it first time and it was really scary and trust me its really scary to wake up with an earthquake, later some minor and big earthquakes happened but none of them scared me, after that event; on other quakes; I even not stop playing my game on PC, all other quakes was just too small compared to that, even though they are between 5 to 6.5 magnitude. only thing make me scared like that was that thing...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users