←  Game Matchmaking

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Call of Duty 4

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 03 Sep 2009

I could use some hamachi testing before this gig... I wanna see if the damn bugger will work

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Sep 2009

I'll be around from about 1900 GMT if you'd like a test.

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 03 Sep 2009

Fine by me...though Chyros might help me test it out earlier if I catch him online

Chyros's Photo Chyros 03 Sep 2009

Just did - seems to work fine for him now 8| .

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 03 Sep 2009

Chyros, can't you just leave the game running whilst you're away? I think that might be a possibility too (since I can otherwise not be there today) 8|.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 03 Sep 2009

Uhhh, yeah I guess you have a point there. Good idea, I'll just open up the server so you can join and leave whenever you guys like 8| .

Wizard's Photo Wizard 03 Sep 2009

I would be happy to host, but I assume Admirals fajlnet won't connect that far?

Wizard's Photo Wizard 04 Sep 2009

Some good games last night, but we do need more people.

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 14 Sep 2009

I still haven't played with you guys yet.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 14 Sep 2009

There are games pretty much most nights atm. They start from anything like 1900 GMT to midnight. You just have to be around and online in hamachi.

CJ's Photo CJ 14 Sep 2009

Oh great, server is full and I've lost access to my old client due to a bug...
JJ, can you please kick Gen.Carl from the server so I can join again ? D:

Wizard's Photo Wizard 14 Sep 2009

There are actually plenty of non-FSers that should go as well

TheDR's Photo TheDR 14 Sep 2009

I have started a new network seen as JJ has just left for 10 days and people need to join/be kicked.

Network Name: falloutstudioscod4net1
Password: dogcat

kaoS's Photo kaoS 15 Sep 2009

Just wondering, do you guys play on 1.0 or 1.7?

It'd be great if you guys played on 1.0 since I'd rather not lose my admin powers 8|

I'm an admin for the Australian "F.P.S." servers, currently we run a non-HC tdm server, a HC tdm server, a private server set up for scrims as well as a Promod V4 server.

If you guys ever need a place to gather and play, then I'd recommend those :D, there's always room in our private server. I can't guarantee a good ping for some of you but I can guarantee good ass thrashing fun!

Wizard's Photo Wizard 15 Sep 2009

We play 1.7 and we only play on hamachi (lan) due to a lack of *cough cough cough* copies of the game. Doubtful we'd do well to get a ping on your servers at all though.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 15 Sep 2009

Since most of our players are European or American, it's highly doubtful we'd be able to play on any Australian server without experiencing massive lag :D . But you're welcome to join any of us, of course 8| .

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 15 Sep 2009

View PostWizard, on 15 Sep 2009, 15:38, said:

We play 1.7 and we only play on hamachi (lan) due to a excess of *cough cough cough* copies of the game. Doubtful we'd do well to get a ping on your servers at all though.

Fixed it a bit for you :D

kaoS's Photo kaoS 16 Sep 2009

Hehe, I guess I'll need to look up on how to install 2 versions of CoD at the same time :D

Chyros's Photo Chyros 16 Sep 2009

View PostkaoS, on 16 Sep 2009, 5:55, said:

Hehe, I guess I'll need to look up on how to install 2 versions of CoD at the same time :D
You can do this normally and without any problems. I myself am running two versions.

kaoS's Photo kaoS 16 Sep 2009

Yeah, I'm doing that as I'm posting. Hope to see you guys on soon, I've got exams next week :X

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 04 Oct 2009

I could say I play too. I can play everyday evening (GMT evening <>) and the whole weekend. Next monday and this friday I have no school, so I can play there too. Online Im just "Helge", "Level" 24 now. I am usually on the "24h killhouse" server.

Be aware, in 1on1 I only play crossfire and backlot. I own you there with my awesome silencers :P
Edited by Sargeant Rho, 04 October 2009 - 14:19.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 05 Oct 2009

We hardly ever play 1on1 ;) . However feel free to join us ^^ . Join the following CoD 4 hamachi network;

name: falloutstudioscod4net1
password: dogcat

and contact me to join the FS Steam group. If you wanna test to see if it works, contact me 8| .
Edited by Chyros, 13 November 2009 - 09:46.