Suggestion for mod section

6 replies to this topic

#1 Generalcamo

Casual

• 78 posts
  • Projects: None

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:03

I think you should put an archive section for inactive/moved mods. That way we can see the mods when they were alive, and check out some downloads.
Supporter of Stalin

#2 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 17:20

What downloads exactly are you looking for? I doubt there are any, at the very least, not any that you couldn't find else where (e.g. modDB).
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:04

There is also the matter of the content in those forums belonging to the mods themselves, without their blessing I would not archive/do anything with those forums.

You will note that there has been a slight alteration to the forums, which was planned a little while back, and has since been completed.
For there can be no death without life.

#4 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:14

Hmm I always wondered, what do you admins do to dead mods that just lie around rotting?

#5 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:16

View PostJJ_, on 3 Jul 2010, 20:14, said:

Hmm I always wondered, what do you admins do to dead mods that just lie around rotting?

We have a forum where we keep the forum-eater locked up. We use them to feed him. :P

#6 JJ

Half dead member

• Project Leader
  • 3294 posts
  • Projects: Real life things, personal RA3 mod

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:18

Hmm, then what constitutes a dead mod, as I'm pretty sure there's at least one lying around. :P

#7 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 19:24

View PostJJ_, on 3 Jul 2010, 20:18, said:

Hmm, then what constitutes a dead mod, as I'm pretty sure there's at least one lying around. :D

I have no idea what you mean :P

We do not technically count anything as dead. However, should a mod show levels of inactivity we deem unacceptable, we will attempt to contact the leader, regards increasing activity, moving the mod to a hidden area of the forum, or cessation of hosting facilities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users