»

Planetary Annihilation

General's Photo General 12 Sep 2013

I think that will make a regular pc melt |8

Chyros's Photo Chyros 12 Sep 2013

Who says it isn't one? :P

TheDR's Photo TheDR 12 Sep 2013

Best game of PA I've seen so far.
Edited by TheDR, 12 September 2013 - 12:18.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 12 Sep 2013

Oh that's great! :D

I'm surprised by how quickly the game goes btw. I thought it'd play much slower than it does. This pleases me.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 12 Sep 2013

Well it's going to play out a little slower when you get to the planet to planet stage, but the on ground confrontations are designed to be rapid and frequent.

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 13 Sep 2013

Beta to be out on September 26th.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 13 Sep 2013

Excellent, I think they're making quite a lot of overtime atm. Would be nice to get some FS games going; this is the sort of game that really lends itself to being playing with friends while on voice chat, I'd say :D .

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 13 Sep 2013

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:06, said:

Excellent, I think they're making quite a lot of overtime atm. Would be nice to get some FS games going; this is the sort of game that really lends itself to being playing with friends while on voice chat, I'd say :D .

Would love to do that, despite the West Coast-Europe time zone difference. Do you have it on Steam?

Chyros's Photo Chyros 13 Sep 2013

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 13 September 2013 - 23:08, said:

Would love to do that, despite the West Coast-Europe time zone difference. Do you have it on Steam?
Yes :D .

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 14 Sep 2013

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:46, said:

Just PM'd you my Steam account name, maybe we could get some games (trainings) on 8|

Alias's Photo Alias 14 Sep 2013

Get ready for:

ACCENT ANNIHILATION

Aww yiss. Definitely be down for it too, although I'm pretty sure with all these timezones it's going to be weekend only. D8

Liten's Photo Liten 14 Sep 2013

But if we'd annihilate all the accents, then who'd make the accents!? D:!

Chyros's Photo Chyros 14 Sep 2013

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 14 September 2013 - 04:30, said:

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:46, said:

Just PM'd you my Steam account name, maybe we could get some games (trainings) on 8|
PM'd you mine too.

View PostAlias, on 14 September 2013 - 08:51, said:

Get ready for:

ACCENT ANNIHILATION

Aww yiss. Definitely be down for it too, although I'm pretty sure with all these timezones it's going to be weekend only. D8
LOOOL :lol:

But yeah, that's quite likely. Oh well, we managed in the days of ShW too, so it can't be the end of the world |8 .

View PostLiten, on 14 September 2013 - 09:35, said:

But if we'd annihilate all the accents, then who'd make the accents!? D:!
Well you'll be in too of course, so we can have ALL the Svedish accents at least 8| .

Alias's Photo Alias 14 Sep 2013

View PostChyros, on 14 September 2013 - 09:48, said:

But yeah, that's quite likely. Oh well, we managed in the days of ShW too, so it can't be the end of the world |8 .
That was back in the old days when none of us actually had a job (some of us still don't have a real job *nudge* *nudge*), these days the fun can only happen in significantly smaller intervals. :(

View PostAlias, on 14 September 2013 - 09:56, said:

View PostChyros, on 14 September 2013 - 09:48, said:

That was back in the old days when none of us actually had a job (some of us still don't have a real job *nudge* *nudge*), these days the fun can only happen in significantly smaller intervals. :(
Yeah, that's true. Still, I'm sure we will find a way to play. As long as your internet is at least somewhat doable, and mine doesn't show too many signs of Brinternet.

General's Photo General 14 Sep 2013

Wen price drop? and why the hell it is more expensive than any game out there!?

The reason it's so expensive atm is because it's still in alpha stage, which means in order to play it, you need to donate as much as you'd have needed to on Kickstarter to play the alpha. When the beta is out, the price should drop to that of a beta backer, and again after that, to the price of a finished game backer.

EDIT: also, livestream:

Edited by Chyros, 14 September 2013 - 10:17.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 14 Sep 2013

I made a FS steam group for PA so we don't have to mess around trying to remember who has the game and wants to play.

It's a public group, but you can message me/post on the forums for an invite if you can't be bothered to find it.
Edited by TheDR, 14 September 2013 - 15:26.

Admiral FCS's Photo Admiral FCS 14 Sep 2013

View PostTheDR, on 14 September 2013 - 15:26, said:

I made a FS steam group for PA so we don't have to mess around trying to remember who has the game and wants to play.

It's a public group, but you can message me/post on the forums for an invite if you can't be bothered to find it.

Eh, I'm kinda lazy at that moment 8|

Steam account OtonashiYuri

TheDR's Photo TheDR 14 Sep 2013

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 14 September 2013 - 21:02, said:

View PostTheDR, on 14 September 2013 - 15:26, said:

Eh, I'm kinda lazy at that moment 8|

Steam account OtonashiYuri

Sent!

I have no idea how to do what you just said so if you could add me as well plox 8| .

EDIT: nvm, seem to have already done that :xD: .
Edited by Chyros, 14 September 2013 - 23:06.

Wanderer's Photo Wanderer 20 Nov 2013

They made it so that every who has bought the game already is going to have or already has access to the beta. I got mine today. Looking forward to learning the game

Raven's Photo Raven 27 Nov 2013

Does anyone have any performance issues (specially ones using C2D processors). I have massive lags. I'm not sure whether its due to being always online during the beta (assuming all processing is done in the server like Diablo 3). I hope the performance improves cos I really like how the game plays out. Still could not play long enough to strap Helions and start crashing planets.