←  Science

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Post some

Mr. Mylo's Photo Mr. Mylo 22 Jul 2006

lol^^ i love the simple experiment with cola light (or diet cola) and mentos...

i made it only with a little hole in the bottle... it is a little bit like super soaker^^

Athena's Photo Athena 22 Jul 2006

I once made laughing gas, by accident :cool:.

Sic's Photo Sic 22 Jul 2006

There is a site that tells you how to do it.. Centric knows it.
EDIT: Did you laugh, how was it?
Edited by Gen.s1c., 22 July 2006 - 16:59.

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 22 Jul 2006

Have to be careful. If you get the wrong temperature, instead of laughing gas you get toxic gas. That would no be cool.

Whitey's Photo Whitey 23 Jul 2006

Wha? If I need "laughing gas" I just get some compressed nitrus....

Athena's Photo Athena 23 Jul 2006

Yeah I laughed, first it started to smell very weird and then I had to laugh for absolutely no other reason. A fun memory :wtf:.

Whitey's Photo Whitey 23 Jul 2006

There is a reason,

Because you get high as the wind :)

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 23 Jul 2006

Ya, we can't have laughing gas in my science anymore because me and my friends " abused" it once. It was cool, sorta.

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 28 Jul 2006

The last thing I did was have some helium.
Then I did Coke and Mentos.
Edited by Tic-Tac 1098, 28 July 2006 - 04:35.

Oathbreaker's Photo Oathbreaker 29 Jul 2006

i tried the coke and mentos to damn i drunk the left-overs hmm lol.

ok i have one, it was on a monday i think and i wanted to make some bread i was looking for the butter but it was frozen and stupid as i am on monday morning i put the butter( which was in a like aluminium butter dish) in the microwave and wow i was awake, it was lightning in the microwave. scared the shit out of me i got it out after 3 seconds..

AllStarZ's Photo AllStarZ 30 Jul 2006

You're not supposed to put metal objects in the microwave.

Anyways, I once made a light bulb powered by a generator using an old electric motor, some wire, and, well, a light bulb.

YouR_DooM's Photo YouR_DooM 08 Aug 2006

Moosy Crisp!, on 20 Jul 2006, 23:38, said:

Mercury? I don't think that's really explosive at all.

Me neither... i don't even think its flameable ( does this word exist? ) ... And it surely doesn't swim... Never heard of a metal that swims ( and i mean mercury in its liquid form ) or is flameable... At least i think so

Centric's Photo Centric 24 Sep 2006

The site is www.totse.com and totse stands for Temple of the Screaming Electron and it's pronounced Tot-Sie

Kris's Photo Kris 04 Oct 2006

a toy gun + a couple of steel pipes (like teh ones u see in teh bathrooms) + some ordinary bolts and screw+ a spring + a 22mm bullet = instant 22mm handgun :P

̀̀̀̀█'s Photo ̀̀̀̀█ 04 Oct 2006

Moosy Crisp!, on 23 Jun 2006, 14:38, said:

Thermite, which was probably the most stupid ( but coolest ) thing I have ever done. You can easily find how to make it, just google it.
This stuff will eat through steel ie put on hood of a car, eats through hood, engine block, tranny and burns into the pavement.

Ha I win.... Thermite + pressure cooker+ gasoline+flash powder+ A stage fuse to lite the thermite=..... Lets just say Im a 5 star general from the USA... FAE!!! Fuel air explosive. Boom. Out in arizona, the cops don't care when you blow a good sized peoce of your land to hell.

I am starting to make a rail gun type weapon.... Its hard to make.... Especialy with house hold crap.... I submitted one of my better designs to some weapon engineer company and they said that the scheme was perfect for a smaller version of what they had..... That was really cool...

Guass rifle is another thing...... hard as hell to make, but its fun, and doesnt require much work to actually make... Its just alot of math...

O and 1 more thing, Moosy, Do you think a car could be split in half lengthwise with enough thermite? Or will it just catch ablaze... I think it would be fun to do to my best friends ex boyfriend.... When he is at work...

Moosy Crisp's Photo Moosy Crisp 19 Oct 2006

Well yes it is possible to split someone's car in half, or to weld a Shopping cart to it :cool: For your case, I would make a tiny hole in one of his windows in his car ( big enough to fit a crumpled ball of paper in) then just cram his car full of crumpled newspapers. When it is completely full, it will look amazing.