Post some

40 replies to this topic

#26 Mr. Mylo

The Transporter

• Project Team
  • 2334 posts
  • Projects: CnC Unleashed; CnC The Rise of the Reds

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:48

lol^^ i love the simple experiment with cola light (or diet cola) and mentos...

i made it only with a little hole in the bottle... it is a little bit like super soaker^^
Posted Image
sig by the_Dr - you are the best
Posted Image
here look at my artwork: KLICK ME
Posted Image

#27 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:17

I once made laughing gas, by accident :cool:.

#28 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 22 July 2006 - 16:58

There is a site that tells you how to do it.. Centric knows it.
EDIT: Did you laugh, how was it?

Edited by Gen.s1c., 22 July 2006 - 16:59.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#29 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 23:18

Have to be careful. If you get the wrong temperature, instead of laughing gas you get toxic gas. That would no be cool.

#30 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:09

Wha? If I need "laughing gas" I just get some compressed nitrus....

#31 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 10:10

Yeah I laughed, first it started to smell very weird and then I had to laugh for absolutely no other reason. A fun memory :wtf:.

#32 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 21:29

There is a reason,

Because you get high as the wind :)

#33 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 23:27

Ya, we can't have laughing gas in my science anymore because me and my friends " abused" it once. It was cool, sorta.

#34 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:35

The last thing I did was have some helium.
Then I did Coke and Mentos.

Edited by Tic-Tac 1098, 28 July 2006 - 04:35.

#35 Oathbreaker

Semi-Pro

• 284 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 22:27

i tried the coke and mentos to damn i drunk the left-overs hmm lol.

ok i have one, it was on a monday i think and i wanted to make some bread i was looking for the butter but it was frozen and stupid as i am on monday morning i put the butter( which was in a like aluminium butter dish) in the microwave and wow i was awake, it was lightning in the microwave. scared the shit out of me i got it out after 3 seconds..
Who enters my domain?
The dead do not suffer the living to pass.
Posted Image
The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it.

#36 AllStarZ

Pretentious Prick

• 7083 posts
  • Projects: Pricking around Pretentiously

Posted 30 July 2006 - 15:33

You're not supposed to put metal objects in the microwave.

Anyways, I once made a light bulb powered by a generator using an old electric motor, some wire, and, well, a light bulb.

#37 YouR_DooM

• 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 16:11

View PostMoosy Crisp!, on 20 Jul 2006, 23:38, said:

Mercury? I don't think that's really explosive at all.

Me neither... i don't even think its flameable ( does this word exist? ) ... And it surely doesn't swim... Never heard of a metal that swims ( and i mean mercury in its liquid form ) or is flameable... At least i think so
Ave YouR_DooM, morituri te salutant!

#38 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 00:49

The site is www.totse.com and totse stands for Temple of the Screaming Electron and it's pronounced Tot-Sie

Posted Image]

#39 Kris

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 3825 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 18:55

a toy gun + a couple of steel pipes (like teh ones u see in teh bathrooms) + some ordinary bolts and screw+ a spring + a 22mm bullet = instant 22mm handgun :P

#40 ̀̀̀̀█

Metal box!

• 563 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 20:12

View PostMoosy Crisp!, on 23 Jun 2006, 14:38, said:

Thermite, which was probably the most stupid ( but coolest ) thing I have ever done. You can easily find how to make it, just google it.
This stuff will eat through steel ie put on hood of a car, eats through hood, engine block, tranny and burns into the pavement.

Ha I win.... Thermite + pressure cooker+ gasoline+flash powder+ A stage fuse to lite the thermite=..... Lets just say Im a 5 star general from the USA... FAE!!! Fuel air explosive. Boom. Out in arizona, the cops don't care when you blow a good sized peoce of your land to hell.

I am starting to make a rail gun type weapon.... Its hard to make.... Especialy with house hold crap.... I submitted one of my better designs to some weapon engineer company and they said that the scheme was perfect for a smaller version of what they had..... That was really cool...

Guass rifle is another thing...... hard as hell to make, but its fun, and doesnt require much work to actually make... Its just alot of math...

O and 1 more thing, Moosy, Do you think a car could be split in half lengthwise with enough thermite? Or will it just catch ablaze... I think it would be fun to do to my best friends ex boyfriend.... When he is at work...
I need sigs.
Yay first comment! Thank you Comr4de!

Posted Image
If I were an alien from a distant world, unhampered by the endless void of space for whatever reason, I would stay the hell away from these primitive, monkey-like creatures from Earth who are too busy slaughtering each other over subjects such as religion or ethnicity, who pollute their one and only planet and who praise mindless pop-culture personalities more than scientists and philosophers.

#41 Moosy Crisp

GHERUG!

• Banned
  • 1529 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 17:33

Well yes it is possible to split someone's car in half, or to weld a Shopping cart to it :cool: For your case, I would make a tiny hole in one of his windows in his car ( big enough to fit a crumpled ball of paper in) then just cram his car full of crumpled newspapers. When it is completely full, it will look amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users