Last person to post wins!

322447 replies to this topic

#229176 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:21

I miss driving a recycling truck.....
Posted Image
All the free prono mags i used to get................ That must be a dream job for Destiny :sly:

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#229177 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:43

You read them for the articles?

Sareen said:

NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO ...*closes ears* lalalala that never happened!

#229178 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:03

View PostKrieger22, on 08 April 2013 - 11:43, said:

You read them for the articles?

He thinks woman shape is unattractive...

#229179 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:09

Joe Jackson - Evil Empire Lyrics

There’s a country where no one knows
What’s going on in the rest of the world
There’s a country where minds are closed
With just a few asking questions

Like what do their leaders say
In sessions behind closed doors
And if this is the perfect way
Why do we need these goddamn lies

This doesn’t go down too well
"we give you everything and you throw it back
Don’t like it here you can go to hell
You’re either with or against us . . ."

There’s a country that’s great and wide
It’s got the biggest of everything
Try to attack it and you can’t hide
Don’t say that you haven’t been warned

You can’t hide in a gunman’s mask
Or kill innocent folks and run
But if you’re good at it they might ask -
Come on over to the other side

There’s a country that’s tired of war
There’s a country that’s scared inside
But the bank is open and you can draw
For guns to fight in their backyard

I could go on but what’s the use
You can’t fight them with songs
But think of this as just
Another tiny blow against the empire

Another blow against the evil empire

Just another blow against the evil empire

Guess what country that'd be about |8 .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#229180 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:14

10 children and 2 woman bombarded by NATO plane, not a single fuck given. ( with all due respect attached ) an old fart British pm dies, it covers half of the page even in my country which have nothing to do with her... :duh:

#229181 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:20

View PostGeneral, on 08 April 2013 - 12:14, said:

10 children and 2 woman bombarded by NATO plane, not a single fuck given. ( with all due respect attached ) an old fart British pm dies, it covers half of the page even in my country which have nothing to do with her... :duh:

Yeah it goes to show if your some rich pommy cunt bag politic you could have a Muslim get carpet bombed by the US and all you'll see on CNN is something about that douche pom.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#229182 Krieger22

Semi-Pro

• 224 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:26

Fucks were given here. Interestingly the 7 killed Taliban don't count :duh:

Sareen said:

NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO ...*closes ears* lalalala that never happened!

#229183 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:44

View PostKrieger22, on 08 April 2013 - 12:26, said:

Fucks were given here. Interestingly the 7 killed Taliban don't count :duh:
That's pretty amazing considering how little Malaysia values human life Oo .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#229184 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:54

Whilst the loss of innocent lives is always tragic, and not to down play those events in anyway, but you cannot really compare it to the death of a person, the first female leader of Britain btw, who had such a social, economic and cultural impact upon Britain, Europe and quite a few other parts of the world. Likelihood is that she will have had a much greater impact on my life, and possibly yours, than a very unfortunate collateral damage incident by a NATO plane.

#229185 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:13

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 08 April 2013 - 11:21, said:

I miss driving a recycling truck..... Posted Image All the free prono mags i used to get................ That must be a dream job for Destiny :sly:

...I'm not into that kind of stuff.
Posted Image

#229186 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:31

View PostDestiny, on 08 April 2013 - 13:13, said:

I miss driving a recycling truck..... Posted Image All the free prono mags i used to get................ That must be a dream job for Destiny :sly:

So you're saying you'd prefer young boys? <87

#229187 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:40

Posted Image

#229188 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:48

View PostWizard, on 08 April 2013 - 12:54, said:

Whilst the loss of innocent lives is always tragic, and not to down play those events in anyway, but you cannot really compare it to the death of a person, the first female leader of Britain btw, who had such a social, economic and cultural impact upon Britain, Europe and quite a few other parts of the world. Likelihood is that she will have had a much greater impact on my life, and possibly yours, than a very unfortunate collateral damage incident by a NATO plane.

It had a certain impact for their families ( if any member left for that matter ) and this is what matters. Also, the moment she cease to be pm of UK was end of her importance anyway, and nobody ever talked about her ever since ( well if we don't count that movie made about her ) so why people do care now?

And I am not mad at BBC, they are related to Britain afterall, but I am mad at our media, to me, innocent "children" killed and nobody give a fuck about it is a more important event for "humanity" than a dead liar politician ( well all of them liars so... ) also more important than what happened at last night's football match. People always cared about their kings and queens more than a peasant anyway, this was same thousands of years ago aswell, now today it is celebrities, people care about them more than the unjustice happening elsewhere.

#229189 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:51

View PostWizard, on 08 April 2013 - 13:31, said:

View PostDestiny, on 08 April 2013 - 13:13, said:

So you're saying you'd prefer young boys? <87
He's saying it's not anime enough :P .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#229190 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:04

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0DW31upNEEg / Fuck the video preview :P

Are they Destiny and Raptor ? D:?

Edited by General, 08 April 2013 - 14:06.

#229191 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:20

View PostGeneral, on 08 April 2013 - 13:48, said:

It had a certain impact for their families ( if any member left for that matter ) and this is what matters. Also, the moment she cease to be pm of UK was end of her importance anyway, and nobody ever talked about her ever since ( well if we don't count that movie made about her ) so why people do care now?

And I am not mad at BBC, they are related to Britain afterall, but I am mad at our media, to me, innocent "children" killed and nobody give a fuck about it is a more important event for "humanity" than a dead liar politician ( well all of them liars so... ) also more important than what happened at last night's football match. People always cared about their kings and queens more than a peasant anyway, this was same thousands of years ago aswell, now today it is celebrities, people care about them more than the unjustice happening elsewhere.

You are somewhat missing the larger importance of the impact that leaders of a country have in everyday lives. They way in which she dealt with a huge range of issues and situations really has had a profound impact upon a huge amount of people. The impact being far greater than a collateral damage incident. You also have to understand that Current Affairs and "News" fundamentally functions on the ability for consumers/readers to have a collective experience and consciousness about the item in question. Football and recently deceased Prime Ministers tend to have a much wider appeal than military "incidents". Don't just blame "the media". We read it ...

#229192 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:24

View PostGeneral, on 08 April 2013 - 14:04, said:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0DW31upNEEg / Fuck the video preview :P Are they Destiny and Raptor ? D:?

We are Asians.
Posted Image

#229193 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:55

View PostWizard, on 08 April 2013 - 14:20, said:

View PostGeneral, on 08 April 2013 - 13:48, said:

You are somewhat missing the larger importance of the impact that leaders of a country have in everyday lives. They way in which she dealt with a huge range of issues and situations really has had a profound impact upon a huge amount of people. The impact being far greater than a collateral damage incident. You also have to understand that Current Affairs and "News" fundamentally functions on the ability for consumers/readers to have a collective experience and consciousness about the item in question. Football and recently deceased Prime Ministers tend to have a much wider appeal than military "incidents". Don't just blame "the media". We read it ...

Of course I am aware of the importance of a leader. But that importance only valid when they are still in power. Does anybody care about George Bush now ? Nobody does, but we will get a full coverage of him aswell when he dies despite he will have no importance whatsoever for the world when he dies.
I can understand the hype when Hugo Chavez died, he was still in charge of Venezuella when he died, despite it was awaited, hype was acceptable. And of course it will have a huge impact on world affairs if Obama dies when he is in charge. But when next president comes in, his importance will be no more. That is why we must focus more on justice and humanity related stuff, this is more than a military accident! It happened a couple times in a matter of a week!

View PostDestiny, on 08 April 2013 - 14:24, said:

View PostGeneral, on 08 April 2013 - 14:04, said:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0DW31upNEEg / Fuck the video preview :P Are they Destiny and Raptor ? D:?

We are Asians.

Intended racism? :P

#229194 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 16:05

war
Posted Image

#229195 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5847 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 16:26

D!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#229196 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 16:55

Merrily the music rains on the shopping people who after drudging and slaving away after a week of sweat and toil in its need of buying and feeding are being free people.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#229197 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 17:22

I forbid you to die. |8

#229198 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 17:29

GERMAN PEPPERNUTS OMG

http://www.nu.nl/eco...tse-handen.html
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#229199 General

Rude, but fair

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 17:51

View PostChyros, on 08 April 2013 - 17:29, said:

Nice article, I enjoyed reading it :duh:

#229200 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator