←  General Discussion and Introductions

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Post your nationality

retry_1's Photo retry_1 11 Sep 2005

usa baby 50mi(no idea how many km)from indanapolis

DerKrieger's Photo DerKrieger 11 Sep 2005

nexus1689, on Sep 11 2005, 03:34 AM, said:

thats one thing i hate about bush he reprsents all of us but most peope dont know that half of us hate hime more thanhalf now if only we had these numbers 12 months ago then the world might be a different place

Actually, I think the reason that Dubya hasn't been doing to well in the polls because he isn't ruthless enough in eliminating the threats to the US and the new government of Iraq. John Kerry would have been far worse than Bush in this regard, perhaps even leaving Iraq to the mercy of the enemy. And if the US wanted oil, why didn't we just drill in Alaska, or invade Venezuela (not to mention that not a drop of oil from Iraq has gone to the US)? Both ventures would have been far more profitable and easier...
Oh, BTW, I'm a Proud American, writing in on this day of infamy.

M.E.C.H.'s Photo M.E.C.H. 11 Sep 2005

Gen. Patton, on Sep 11 2005, 05:59 PM, said:

nexus1689, on Sep 11 2005, 03:34 AM, said:

thats one thing i hate about bush he reprsents all of us but most peope dont know that half of us hate hime more thanhalf now if only we had these numbers 12 months ago then the world might be a different place

Actually, I think the reason that Dubya hasn't been doing to well in the polls because he isn't ruthless enough in eliminating the threats to the US and the new government of Iraq. John Kerry would have been far worse than Bush in this regard, perhaps even leaving Iraq to the mercy of the enemy. And if the US wanted oil, why didn't we just drill in Alaska, or invade Venezuela (not to mention that not a drop of oil from Iraq has gone to the US)? Both ventures would have been far more profitable and easier...
Oh, BTW, I'm a Proud American, writing in on this day of infamy.

WHAT ?????????????????
Listen USA keeps his own oil for the time that the oil deposits will be emtpy... for now they use oil from other worlds and dont say that they dont cause our ships are traveling the oil from mediterranean sea to USA !

Carnage King's Photo Carnage King 12 Sep 2005

okay...okay people, no need to start arguing

Iamnotamoose's Photo Iamnotamoose 12 Sep 2005

:P

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 12 Sep 2005

Indeed. This topic is about nationalities and not about who gets their oil where.

jakeydude666's Photo jakeydude666 12 Sep 2005

Im British!! Ohhh Yeah!!
lol, Vap0r, suure u dont smoke pot...
i do hehe
Viva L'Anglais!!

Noobie-XXL's Photo Noobie-XXL 18 Sep 2005

Netherlands

Iamnotamoose's Photo Iamnotamoose 18 Sep 2005

oi ik ook :locky:

Oathbreaker's Photo Oathbreaker 21 Sep 2005

Netherlands,
bij nijmegen in de buurt

Thor's Photo Thor 23 Sep 2005

Woohoo! *is not the only Australian here*

I R from Brisbane. We no can spell Ba...Bee...XXXX

viva la brown/grey river!

Noobie-XXL's Photo Noobie-XXL 25 Sep 2005

gouda -__-

Chrizz's Photo Chrizz 25 Sep 2005

Nijmegen Drieskensacker in lindenholt! tha bomb man

IDF Godzilla's Photo IDF Godzilla 25 Sep 2005

im an israeli :D
Israel will PWNZ you all :D

TankMaster's Photo TankMaster 25 Sep 2005

I am American, and yes I agree, I hate being in a country thats hated by all....

Crion87's Photo Crion87 27 Sep 2005

[sings Waltzing Mathilda awfully, then gets clouted by a Hammer of Discipline™]

I'm a proud Australian! :) Our Prime Minister sucks up to the big brothers, no matter whether it's America, or China or whomever, we are ready to sell our souls to the toughest kid in the playground...

OK...maybe I'm not so proud of being an Australian. Sometimes I wish I was Dutch...or at least some form of nationality with an actual culture.

Aussies ---> :virusattack: <--- me

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 27 Sep 2005

well dont worry. you still got beer mate.:)

Chrizz's Photo Chrizz 27 Sep 2005

no primister sucks look his harry potter head he is a fucking dork....

so i shame when he is talking with that monkey bush

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 27 Sep 2005

Edited by Rayburn, 28 March 2010 - 12:34.

WitchKing's Photo WitchKing 18 Oct 2005

United States, proud to have the most nukes on earth.
Edited by WitchKing, 18 October 2005 - 02:27.

Athena's Photo Athena 18 Oct 2005

1 This topic is almost a month old.
2 Having nukes is something you shouldn't be proud on. The US should destroy all of its own nukes instead of going 'OMG!!! Let's crush it' when another country has ONE nuke (or so they THINK) while they THEMSELVES have so many more. It's hypocritisism in its full glory. Having nukes is not something to be proud on, if the whole world is destroyed because of it, then what use is it? If the world is destroyed than so is your home. Nukes aren't a protection against that. If either the US or another country start to use a nuke, the ending is lost. We'll be nuked to oblivion, all of us. No one and nothing is going to help you then. Destroy all nukes instead of being proud of it. At least oppose it.
In my eyes, we don't need people here who go 'omg look at my country we're great and pwn you all.' No country is extremely better than other countries. All have its pros and cons. So drop your 'bragging' attitude and be sensible.
Edited by Blaat85, 18 October 2005 - 09:09.

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 18 Oct 2005

Edited by Rayburn, 16 December 2009 - 09:16.

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 18 Oct 2005

Here we go again. Can't this discussion continue without starting off about some kind of political topic? This is your last chance, otherwise...

;)

WitchKing's Photo WitchKing 18 Oct 2005

I apologize if that came across to some as an insult, I do realize that Nukes can't really do any good. I'm not threatening anyones country (Like I could really nuke other nations anyways) it was more of an insult to the US because we have such an obsurd amount of weapons that drove us into a huge debt, and we can't do anything but go start wars with other countries *cough* IRAQ *cough*, and then we don't even use the weapons we spent trillions on.

So again I'm sorry if I offended anyone, It was more an insult at the US for making such stupid purchases because we can't even use them.
Edited by WitchKing, 18 October 2005 - 19:37.

Prophet of the Pimps's Photo Prophet of the Pimps 18 Oct 2005

Ahh dont worry dude. everything is cool.

PS: All your Jobs are belong to India.;)

ok ok could not resist that joke. But its the last one promise.