Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 07 Dec 2006

NVM him, he our by AI pwned map tester :P

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 07 Dec 2006

Welcome to the team, Nuke General

PS: Sorry I was late

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 07 Dec 2006

Better late then never

MLRS's Photo MLRS 07 Dec 2006

so far i have not started to play, too busy playing supcom and such, but i will get around to it.

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 08 Dec 2006

Dr, as long as you provide very good (not essay like) reports, I son't see a problem why you can't join... Just remain active and keep the mappers guild informed if you have a lengthy absence from the forums.

-lord_atalntis

P.s. yay, I am official Mappers Guild project team :P

Lance The Maverick's Photo Lance The Maverick 08 Dec 2006

XD there is nothing wrong with essay reports thank you very much!

Oh and Kenny as I recall you got creamed only four minutes after I did and you know the AI. :P
Edited by Lance The Maverick, 08 December 2006 - 00:20.

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 08 Dec 2006

Your reports are the best!!!! I meant nothing that is incredibly lengthy... except lance's reports. I must say - he is the best of the best in reporting!

-lord_atlantis

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 08 Dec 2006

View PostMLRS, on 7 Dec 2006, 18:31, said:

so far i have not started to play, too busy playing supcom and such, but i will get around to it.

Not to be the harsh, "you're not fair" co-leader or anything MRLS, buuuut you do know that if you want a map tester spot, you have until this coming Sunday to post a report, right? Your 2 weeks is almost up.

Regards,

Major Nuker

Nuke General's Photo Nuke General 08 Dec 2006

Wow, those are some damn fine reports Maverick, congrats on the position. You really deserve it and the more testers the better (Especially when they are of the quality we currently all are :P )

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 08 Dec 2006

Indeed so make a move on if you still want it, and Maverick you are indeed the best :P

Well we are reaching a certain tester limit, because the map/test ratio isnt ver balanced anymore. We have more testers then map that need to be tested....

Lance The Maverick's Photo Lance The Maverick 08 Dec 2006

Agreed Ithink we're fine on Testers but, that's personal opinion.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 08 Dec 2006

What we need is more talented and active mappers. Then maybe the numbers would start to balance.

Regards,

Nuker

Heisenberg's Photo Heisenberg 08 Dec 2006

im out (well was out, and still out) from 6/11/06 all the way up to 18/1/07 due to exams

Good to hear from you again :P

Yup, i only need mappers and good Think tanks (Advisors)

Agreed

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 09 Dec 2006

Hey BLAST, indeed good to hear something about you again, was worried something happened to our scripter...

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 09 Dec 2006

Sorry for posting in the Advisor thread, but I couldn't find an anywhere more specific thread.
This is just a suggestion, We should get our own .exe file for our maps, that way, we don't have to add instructions how to install the maps. This also would prevent complaints about how to add the maps to the game.

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 09 Dec 2006

an easy solution would be install creator.

-lord_atlantis

MLRS's Photo MLRS 09 Dec 2006

yes i am sorry. i may or may not get around to it. hopefully i do.

Crazykenny's Photo Crazykenny 09 Dec 2006

If you dont, your not allowed and whe have space for 1 more map tester...

Centric's Photo Centric 10 Dec 2006

I have had exams, cleaning up house, not having lots of free time and school and finally I wont be free till 4th of June next year since I am going to soend alot of my time with my god parrents who r coming from america+there coming up to Maloolabar for christmas and new years. :P Life is too bussy.

Sic's Photo Sic 10 Dec 2006

I don't have much time due to exams, and all I can do on the PC is play a game or two and check the forums, I am holding my head light so I can learn more :P. I will post 2 new maps soon though.