#77 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 03 May 2007 - 19:32

Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the Sony PlayStation 2

10/10
All characters, all battlefields, the end of all wars. You can go adventuring, playing versus friends or just bashing your way to the final battle with Blaze. You can also make an own character with money earned outta Arcade, Konquest and Motor Kombat.
Completely new fatalities, allowing you to make super combos in easy ways.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#78 Anon45566

Amateur

• 142 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 19:51

Is that the mortal kombat that allows players to "create" their own fatalities? Or am I mistaken and is it a different one?

#79 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:53

Metroid Prime Hunters for DS, wireless play with a friend. 9/10.

Fun, but I got my arse handed to me.

Posted Image

#80 Waris

Endless Sip

• Gold Member
  • 7458 posts
  • Projects: The End of Days, DTU Donutin Council Co-Chairman

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:18

Fallout Tactics : Brotherhood Of Steel (2001)

Nice addition to the awesome Fallout series. This time, the game focuses much more on combat than the traditional role-playing elements famous in Fallout and Fallout 2. The gameplay rocks to the max, and if you ever played Silent Storm, you will notice some eerie similarities between it and BOS.

9/10

#81 Sic

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 5507 posts
  • Projects: NLS 2D Artist, Code 13 Cameo Artist

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:21

View PostHinata Prime, on 3 May 2007, 21:51, said:

Is that the mortal kombat that allows players to "create" their own fatalities? Or am I mistaken and is it a different one?

It kinda allows you to make your own fatality, with the moves that you can do by pressing the appropriate buttons. You can look at http://www.mortalkom...m/mka/fatality/ for info.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#82 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 16:07

Company Of Heroes (PC)
8 / 10

Pro:
-Awesome graphics, including a nice physics engine
-Quite realistic
-Interesting gameplay mechanics
-Overall good atmosphere

Con:
-Full of USA-glorifying bias; barely any attention to the Brits/Canadians
-Germans speak ENGLISH with a heavily overdone German accent.
It's so exaggerated, it sounds funny which it's not supposed to. They sound like the Nazis in Monty Phyton sketches. Judging by the names of the German buildings (Kampfkraft Centre WTF!?) the developpers had no clue about how the German army worked back then as they apparently just pieced together random words that sound Nazi to make it more biased.

#83 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 16:58

Red Alert 1
9/10 first WestWood game i think :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#84 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 17:02

Red Alert 1
9/10 first WestWood game i think

Td was .(aka cnc 1)
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#85 MentalAss

Death Before Dishonour!

• 965 posts
  • Projects: Warboss Nooka's personal Wartrukk.

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:43

Dune 2 came before Tiberian Dawn......kids, too young to know. :D

Tiberian Dawn. 10/10 (Kudos to MDW for giving me inspiration to play it again!)

Two words: Mechanical Man. Ok, maybe this game cannot be described in words, but the theme songs are legendary, just like the game itself.

#86 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:37

Dune 2 came before Tiberian Dawn......kids, too young to know.

i thought it did but i dident want to say
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#87 Overdose

Nice Guy Syndrome

• Gold Member
  • 4146 posts
  • Projects: SWR Projects

Posted 05 May 2007 - 21:24

Neverwinter Nights 2

Kick ass RPG. Good story. Great Characters. Extremely well adapted combat system from AD&D. Lots of character classes to choose from, plus the option of multiclassing and earning prestige classes. 15 something races, full character customization, over 3000 items and tools, over 1000 weapons, you can make your own weapons, armors, potions, wands and other magic devices.

Open ended campaign, you can build your own castle, raise an army, go to missions and conquer the land. Hundreds of branching quests, kick ass music and great voice acting.

Cons: Version 1.00 has plenty of bugs, you should patch to version 1.50 before playing. You don't require AD&D knowledge to play but it's recommend you learn a bit to get an edge (even myself who played AD&D a dozen or so times had to update my knowledge to AD&D version 3.5 to make a perfect character).
Posted Image

#88 SonicBoom

Scyrge

• Member Test
  • 687 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 15:05

Call of Duty 3 (PS3) - 8.7/10

This game is really fun. Campaign isn't much after you try out the multiplayer. Multiplayer is just pure fun...

#89 Shirou

Humble darkspawn

• 3328 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 15:31

Prey 8,5/10

Good game, awesome design! The first time I played it I was glued to the screen at some moments. I am now replaying it on the Cherokee mode. Supposed to be harder... but I m not really noticing much...

And the blame of this game is the really disappointing last boss battle and the fact that you.. just..can't.... die...
Posted Image

#90 Medve

I thought it's a box

• 567 posts
  • Projects: Cnc: Untitled

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:38

Many games...

Battlefield 2: Ultimate coop mod 9/10 Nothing beats a 2 human vs. 48 bot game...

Stronghold crusader 10/10
I gave this rate because it' s much better than the new strongholds. (and no one can beat me and my friend in it)

Medve

View PostMentalAss, on 5 May 2007, 07:43, said:

Dune 2 came before Tiberian Dawn......kids, too young to know. :P

Tiberian Dawn. 10/10 (Kudos to MDW for giving me inspiration to play it again!)

Two words: Mechanical Man. Ok, maybe this game cannot be described in words, but the theme songs are legendary, just like the game itself.

Yeah I agree. I' ve got first decade and it' s a really badass game. The best there is with red alert 1.
I agree on the music too.
Posted Image

#91 Medve

I thought it's a box

• 567 posts
  • Projects: Cnc: Untitled

Posted 31 May 2007 - 19:49

Titan Quest: Immortal throne

9,5/10 just because we can't use our old TQ map in the IT version

And Devil may cry 3 Special edition(PC)

Pure action and fun, unlimited extras and cool moves.

10/10

Medve
Posted Image

#92 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:40

The Longest Journey

8/10
Featuring a brilliant setting and an awesome, fascinating story, TLJ really is a showcase-adventure. Even though it´s allready a bit outdated and some puzzles are a bit unfair (this is really only a very small portion!) it´s a game that every adventure nerd should have a look at.
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#93 Mathias

we dont need i to c

• 3831 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:47

World Of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
9/10

An MMO that, despite the fact that it borrows most fundamental mechanics from a series of games who has barely evolved at all for around 10 years now, manages to be genuinely charming, mesmerising and without the obvious flaws plaguing other MMOs in recent history. The blizzard influence is thick in the atmosphere as you play it. Very few things feel pasted-on or forced, and the graphics manage to be stylish, soulful and pleasing even though they are very low-spec.

Outland is a gorgeous place, 10 levels of concentrated enjoyment who are worth endlessly much more than the dreadful 1-60 grind. Every single zone feels solid, impressive and thought-through. You get a sense of scale you seldom felt back in Azeroth. Especially when soaring across the vast, grassy plains of Nagrand on your flying mount, with the giant, broken flats of Oshu'gun under your feet, racing to assault an alliance city with 10 bloodthirsty guild mates has given me a game experience I never previously felt anything similar to. As you grow attached to the character you have meticolously built and you learn more and more about your class, the fact that you feel so distinctive when you participate in all these events contributes alot to the feeling.

The problem with WoW, which also has made it so popular, is the kindergarten factor. Players seldom have to face any challenge except for the obvious fact that you have to burn tons of your spare time on repetitive tasks, except for the endgame content, of course. This also means that much of what happens in the game is fixed, players have little raw influence on the world around them, completely different from EVE or Darkfall.

Thankfully the rated arena system, capturable PvP cities and such has begun to remedy this. Perhaps in the future with guild housing, more involved world PvP and different types of ranked PvP as well as inventive end-game boss encounters, WoW will reach a whole new level.

As for now, I will continue playing it because of the skill-intensive and addictive teamplay present in endgame arenas, where you feel like you are playing a 3rd person action-RPG crossed with Team Fortress with 20 times as many class roles. :wtfsign:

Edited by Mathias, 01 June 2007 - 08:56.

Lifes a shit.. deal w/ it..its impossible to have a good day wow fuck this gay earth much??
Posted Image
Ask me questions about audio technical matters or DAWs!

#94 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 23:57

Dragon Quest 8(PS2)

10/10
The stoyline is great and fun to play.

#95 MentalAss

Death Before Dishonour!

• 965 posts
  • Projects: Warboss Nooka's personal Wartrukk.

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:11

Forza Motorsport 2. Hojillion/10
Hojillion not a number? Well it is now.

This game is the definition of win and awesome and puts Gran Tourismo to shame. Anyone who likes cars and has a 360, this is a must buy. I'm still shitting bricks with my purchase.

#96 Ektufall

Archiver / Dream addict

• 741 posts
  • Projects: Going nowhere slow ... With one more cup of tea

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:06

8/10
It was Anno 1503 I loved the campaign ....
But as in all economic games it lacked action.
If you have something to contribute for the Shockwave archive please share or point me to it !
Posted Image
[indent][indent] [/indent][/indent]Posted ImagePosted ImageAnd greatest gratitude goes for Kid and Sic ! ;)

#97 Warbz

IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

• Project Team
  • 4646 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:14

cnc3

actually decent now that patch 1.05 is out.

also the graphics are very good and is easy on the pc considering.

9/10

Posted Image

#98 Kyouko

Formally Iron_Golem

• Member Test
  • 721 posts
  • Projects: To kill any and all conversations

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:43

Stunt GP: 7/10

Its an oldie, but a goody. I love hitting walls as fast as I can so I can wach myself fly across the track at speeds of about 400-500. You lose a bit of battery power though

Edited by iron_golem, 15 June 2007 - 01:44.

#99 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:46

HL2: DM with the Souceforts mod.

8/10
+ Good team gameplay
+ Good Physics
+ Good maps

- Grefiers -_-
- Noobs who can't build
- Letting people voicechat is never a good idea.

#100 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:59

Bully(PS2)

9/10
Graphics: 8
Play: 9
Sound: 9

Edited by General K, 15 June 2007 - 03:59.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users