←  Real Time Strategy

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Patch 1.05 Full Notes Revealed!

MentalAss's Photo MentalAss 25 May 2007

I think there was a note about the Buzzers being able to take more hits than they can now. So it is a bonus for you crypt, watch them poke all the infantry out of those foxholes!

Dr HaxX's Photo Dr HaxX 25 May 2007

NOOOOO!!!! Not my precious foxholes!

Meh, oh well. I guess the members are just INTENT on murdering my foxholes. Be it juggernauts or buzzers...

nova's Photo nova 28 May 2007

what now whats my incentive to use the powers insted of buying the units ant least make them the same price not more expensive

Warbz's Photo Warbz 28 May 2007

any ideas when this is being released?
they said in may 2007, so im guessing september 2009

Cryptkeeper's Photo Cryptkeeper 29 May 2007

View PostMentalAss, on 24 May 2007, 22:49, said:

I think there was a note about the Buzzers being able to take more hits than they can now. So it is a bonus for you crypt, watch them poke all the infantry out of those foxholes!

and infentry have more damage XD so thats not too big of a plus

MentalAss's Photo MentalAss 29 May 2007

Still, no matter how high the hitpoints are, Buzzers, Grenadiers or anything other building clearing unit, will empty out a building in seconds.

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 30 May 2007

seconds ? :lol:

A single grenade kills all men inside a building, flamthrowers make em die before the flames even hit the fricking building the buzzers i'm not sure about i never played the scrin that much and when i did it seemed easier to use some kind of unit spam to simply destroy the structure becouse garrisoned structures don't pose much a threat to anything but infantry.

nova's Photo nova 30 May 2007

they still have to get close

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 30 May 2007

that's not much of an issue with the blackhand they got alot of armor and grenadiers in a apc are almost 100% garantied to reach their target same as all other vehicle based clearing units.

Dr HaxX's Photo Dr HaxX 30 May 2007

Great thing about buzzers is that they are cheap and fast. For 1200 you an have six buzzer swarms... Unless you have a whole city garrisoned with snipers or shadow teams, the buzzers are gonna get you.

Shirou's Photo Shirou 31 May 2007

The flame tank and Corrupter garrison clearing effects will be fixed in the patch. Which means only when the flames hit the building the thing clears.

Dr HaxX's Photo Dr HaxX 31 May 2007

I'm so happy about that...