Fallout Studios Forums

»

I has Kane's Wrath!

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 26 Mar 2008

I haven't noticed the Juggernaut bug.

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 26 Mar 2008

Same here.

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 27 Mar 2008

Up to the last mission: Daaamn, this game has an awesome campaign. Mission design is top notch, lots of different stuff to do. The Marked of Kane are for the epic win.

Lord PieMonster's Photo Lord PieMonster 27 Mar 2008

I got it too, one thing i noticed:

in original cnc3, i'd play against an easy turtle if i wanted to try something (like see if a unit could do something, see how it works, etc) and the AI would be very easy, but would usually send planes or occasionally ground forces in to attack, and they would expand, etc

in KW, 'easy' AI is just retarded. It doesnt attack (except for the rare orca bomber commader ability), it doesnt expand. It just sits there, and build AA defences. I rolled over an entire base with one Mammoth tank and 2 slingshots.

other than that,its great so far. Havent played the campaign yet, and the World domination thing sounds kinda fun.

PooMonster out.

Dr HaxX's Photo Dr HaxX 27 Mar 2008

Anyone notice the crappy basement militia militants are now full time soldiers with suits as in TS? That made me happy.

Lizzie's Photo Lizzie 27 Mar 2008

View PostMatch, on 27 Mar 2008, 0:29, said:

Anyone notice the crappy basement militia militants are now full time soldiers with suits as in TS? That made me happy.

*Raises eyebrow*
Really? Mind taking a pic? I'd like to see this for myself.

Foxhound's Photo Foxhound 27 Mar 2008

View PostMaster_Chief, on 25 Mar 2008, 9:33, said:

Posted Image

Also you see the crashed philadelphia in the campaing.

*Mourns* *Hopes to buy KW soon*

Just finished the campaign...

Best

campaign

ever.

Seriously. So awesome!

KiraSama's Photo KiraSama 27 Mar 2008

well the shop called, they have my Kane's wrath already so i am going

i was like "o_O?" when the guy said "your copy of command and conquer Irak is there"

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 27 Mar 2008

I just returned from the shops and the good news is I have my copy, even the 18+ version which can be installed in English.
I hear the German localisation is pretty horrible this time. The Shatterer-Tank for example has been translated into "Zonenrüttler" which would mean "Zone-Shaker"...Anyway, I won't have to bother with that. The installation is complete as I'm writing this, so guess what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.

The Marked of Kane are officially my favourite faction now. It seems 90% of your problems can be solved by throwing EMP at them :P

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 27 Mar 2008

Only one mission left. I can't wait whatch the ending. :P

Cryptkeeper's Photo Cryptkeeper 27 Mar 2008

View PostLady Elizabeth, on 26 Mar 2008, 23:33, said:

*Raises eyebrow*

hes talking about black hand me thinks they have confessors which are full suit infantry

Kichō's Photo Kichō 27 Mar 2008

Can't wait to get my copy of KW. :P

Did anyone figure out Kilian Qatar's betrayal?EA said that you'd know when you go through the campaign.

Another question.

Is there GDI and Scrin campaigns?I read on wiki but it said just NOD is this true? >.>

MR.Kim's Photo MR.Kim 27 Mar 2008

View PostZhen Ji, on 27 Mar 2008, 9:54, said:

Can't wait to get my copy of KW. :P

Did anyone figure out Kilian Qatar's betrayal?EA said that you'd know when you go through the campaign.

Another question.

Is there GDI and Scrin campaigns?I read on wiki but it said just NOD is this true? >.>

1.It's Alexa's secret plan and Kane didn't know about this.

2.No. There are no GDI and Scrin Campaings. Only Nod have and it's about Kane's story after 2nd Tiberian War.
But, you can play Global Conquest mode.
Edited by General K, 27 March 2008 - 15:01.

Medve's Photo Medve 27 Mar 2008

Well, with the name of Kane's Wrath? I think you know the answer :P. Gamez?

Medve

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 27 Mar 2008

Can anyone give me a savegame of the beginning of the mission that comes after that "Quatars betrayal"-mission? The game allways crashes on the end of the level...

KiraSama's Photo KiraSama 27 Mar 2008

View Postcryptkeeper, on 27 Mar 2008, 15:51, said:

*Raises eyebrow*

hes talking about black hand me thinks they have confessors which are full suit infantry

no, normal militia have the TS suits now

Archon's Photo Archon 27 Mar 2008

Getting my copy of KW in less than 24h.

Rayburn's Photo Rayburn 27 Mar 2008

Been playing around for some time now and it's a pretty good game. The campaign does a good job at conveying the dark atmosphere of the TS-era.
Although I do have to say that the epic units are imbalanced as hell (the MARV pretty much pays for itself), the Skirmish AI tends to do some weird things (the Steel Talons "rushed" me with 15 of their APCs...without passengers) and some of the maps have a few well visible texture errors. On the whole, it's pretty nice though.
Edited by Rayburn, 27 March 2008 - 21:44.

Kichō's Photo Kichō 27 Mar 2008

Sounds promising.

Can anyone provide some info on Kilian Qatar's betrayal?:P

Cryptkeeper's Photo Cryptkeeper 27 Mar 2008

I would but it be spoilers you can message me tho

Cuppa's Photo Cuppa 27 Mar 2008

*Raises eyebrow*

Posted Image

Archon's Photo Archon 27 Mar 2008

That militant looks way better than TW one.

Overdose's Photo Overdose 28 Mar 2008

Can someone take a screenie of the rocket militia?