marc15yo's Art.

57 replies to this topic

#51 marc15yo

Semi-Pro

• 258 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:56

thanks, i guess i'm gonna have to shrink it a tiny bit, thanks for the advice.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 marc15yo

Semi-Pro

• 258 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:09

hey guys, I've been doing so more Modeling. Here we have a T-90S MBT. I used alot of images for reference so too many links to post. These Are all going to be used in TAOW.

Now i had a few problems with the turret. it took me many many tries. I'm not talking about the hatches, or the sights, or Machine gun, or the Armor or anything. i'm talking about the main turret that's under it. i couldn't get the perfect general round shape. So i looked closely at the blue prints and i realized that the T-90's main turret is actually the same as a T-72's, except with more armor. So i went ahead and used the T-72 turret as a base
of what it should look like. This Helped me alot and the model came out perfect.

Also please comment it's always good to get tips from other modelers and people.

oo yeah and poly count is a little higher than the Black eagle(1084). the poly count on the T-90 is: 1438. I'm going to see if i can weld or delete a few objects before i start skinning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#53 Camille

girl eater

• Project Team
  • 2351 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:02

good model :)
it's time to wake up

#54 marc15yo

Semi-Pro

• 258 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 23:05

thanks for commenting bro.

hey um guys, i need help. i'm trying to create a v-22 osprey but i just can't get the fuselage right. i just can't. i tried starting with a box, or cylinder but nope. couldnt get anything that didn't look deformed or retarded. so is there anyway someone could help me or show me how to correctly model smooth objects such as airplane fuselage.

tips would also be useful

Edited by marc15yo, 24 September 2008 - 23:06.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:44

Why do your tanks never have tracks? :D

#56 marc15yo

Semi-Pro

• 258 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 13:50

yeah i usually always make them last since they are soo easy to do. to me a model is only finished when teh Chassis and Turret is finished. then u can create the threads later because it's not much of the challenging part.

Now can anyone help me with my issue on the previous post i posted. i'm really having a hard time with modeling aircraft fuselages and smooth objects.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 Thunderstruck

Veteran

• 424 posts
  • Projects: Photoshop fan.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 19:32

I have PM'ed you on Moddb with a full explanation as to what you need done.
Posted Image

My personal sig. More to come. :D

#58 marc15yo

Semi-Pro

• 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 13:25

aiight thanks bro
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users