ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#926 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:34

View Postultimentra, on 22 Aug 2008, 18:26, said:

@General FCS, I was in Germany, but now I moved over to poland over a course of a couple days. And i have a SAM squad with me so air attacks probably wouldn't work in your favor.

We are now within range of Bialystok, all SAMs at forward positions and the Motor Rifle divisions are on their way. Commence firing.

Yet you did not say it. Everyone in this RP will state if they are moving to somewhere or not. Also, Bialystok is too far to bombard Germany/Poland or Germany/Netherlands border don't you think?

*Receives Inflight Briefing*

#927 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:49

@General FCS; yeah... which is why he's bombarding the city, not Germany or the Netherlands. Like he said. Thanks to the pinpointed existence of Resistance activity and stolen hardware in the area.
@Ultimentra; We'll upload targeting information to your units from our Kosmos satellites. If you deploy forward observers, GLONASS will ensure that anything you target with your guns will cease to exist with only a few rounds. I take it you are also stocked up on the Krasnopol laser-guided projectiles?
One moment... targeting information coming in... Targets located. IR and radar scans indicate armoured vehicles and congregations just outside several of the city's universities. Hold your fire - get some observers in there, preferably with some snipers, and we'll see what we have for sure.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#928 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:55

Shag Shamash comrade commander, the siege has already begun. Your intelligence is helping greatly, however I did not see the armored vehicles you spoke of outside the major population centers on visual scan. I assume they went elsewhere hiding in their holes. I have taken 10 specially trained snipers from 5th motor rifle division armed with VSSK Vychlop sniper rifles into the places in the city we have not strike yet, they have confirm ECA scum hideout and are directing us in correct path. If we encounter armored vehicles the 4th motor rifle divisions anti-tank missile launchers should suffice.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#929 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 23 August 2008 - 10:28

View Postultimentra, on 23 Aug 2008, 6:55, said:

Shag Shamash comrade commander, the siege has already begun. Your intelligence is helping greatly, however I did not see the armored vehicles you spoke of outside the major population centers on visual scan. I assume they went elsewhere hiding in their holes. I have taken 10 specially trained snipers from 5th motor rifle division armed with VSSK Vychlop sniper rifles into the places in the city we have not strike yet, they have confirm ECA scum hideout and are directing us in correct path. If we encounter armored vehicles the 4th motor rifle divisions anti-tank missile launchers should suffice.

How many units you had, if you are something like Captain or lesser?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#930 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 23 August 2008 - 14:03

Back again, was out for lil time
Posted ImagePosted Image

#931 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 14:05

*steps out of the shitter*

I'm back.
Posted Image

#932 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 14:08

No! Im back! D:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#933 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 17:43

And so am I. Difference is, I R General, and you'z are not :D
Posted Image

#934 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 17:55

View PostCrazykenny, on 23 Aug 2008, 18:43, said:

And so am I. Difference is, I R General, and you'z are not :D

And where you had userbar of general, hmm?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#935 T-34

Casual

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 18:44

Come on squad lets move, pashot!

BUNKER! UNDER MG FIRE!!!

*fires RPO into bunker*

AUGH!!!!!!! *shouting of people inside bunker*

ADVANCE!! Euro. fuel depot ahead.!

#936 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 19:19

LOL, you think our fuel depot are so noob defended? -_-'
Posted ImagePosted Image

#937 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 19:30

@ Volen Metalic- I am Lieutenant Colonel, Polugolova. Look it up. I have 2 divisions of artillery, 1 division of SAM launchers, and 2 divisions from the motherland for reinforce put under my command and those are the 4th and 5th motor rifle (general infantry) divisions.

Comrade Commander, I still have no report of armored vehicles, can I get another radar scan? The ECA hideout has been destroyed, the official is confirmed dead, and the what is left of the city is under blockade. The rest of the 4th and 5th motor rifle divisions have been move into the city to take over day to day operations and capture suspected ECA loyalists. My vehicle divisions are now awaiting your orders.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#938 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 19:40

View PostT-34, on 23 Aug 2008, 11:44, said:

Come on squad lets move, pashot!

BUNKER! UNDER MG FIRE!!!

*fires RPO into bunker*

AUGH!!!!!!! *shouting of people inside bunker*

ADVANCE!! Euro. fuel depot ahead.!

View PostKamikazi, on 23 Aug 2008, 12:19, said:

LOL, you think our fuel depot are so noob defended? -_-'

I think he's attacking some already abandoned depots with some POWs >.<

*Inflight Briefing ended*
*Activates radar, scanning for AA Emplacements*

#939 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 19:57

So there could be every begiiner a Ltn Colonel, very interesting.
Posted Image

#940 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 20:04

Im Lieutenant General of the ECA cause Ive been in so long it this topic (also the first one)
But I havent seen you around here lately so you cant claim the rank of Ltn. Col.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#941 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 22:33

Kamikazi is right, you cant be Ltn.Colonel if you played this RP for week, you must be there much and much longer.
Posted Image

#942 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 23:59

I think I am captain... No?

*Continue to search AA Emplacements

#943 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 24 August 2008 - 00:37

View Postultimentra, on 24 Aug 2008, 5:30, said:

@ Volen Metalic- I am Lieutenant Colonel, Polugolova. Look it up. I have 2 divisions of artillery, 1 division of SAM launchers, and 2 divisions from the motherland for reinforce put under my command and those are the 4th and 5th motor rifle (general infantry) divisions.

Comrade Commander, I still have no report of armored vehicles, can I get another radar scan? The ECA hideout has been destroyed, the official is confirmed dead, and the what is left of the city is under blockade. The rest of the 4th and 5th motor rifle divisions have been move into the city to take over day to day operations and capture suspected ECA loyalists. My vehicle divisions are now awaiting your orders.

Copy that, I will pass on your request; one moment...
Comrade, it appears that the armoured vehicles I spoke of earlier have moved; they are now progressing toward the outskirts, probably attempting to leave the city and appear to be moving by night, staying in undercover garages by day, and use sophisticated urban camouflage schemes. Heat signatures, however, are consistent with Lynx and Leopard vehicles; I assume these must be the remnants of the city's garrison, and have perhaps been brought back into serviceable condition by months of repair. I would also recommend doubling security procedures on the off-chance they may have captured any of our hardware. I will pass along the coordinates of their latest known locations; how you deal with them is entirely up to you.
Also, Comrade General Crazykenny! Good to see you back, sir! Any orders? We have a secret operation underway; the attack has been launched and it will not be long now before it strikes. I would be happy to relay more details to you, though perhaps not by such a public communications channel.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#944 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:31

@ Volen Well I am on the Russia side, not ECA. I dont follow your orders Volen, I follow Commander JBs. So if he didnt want me to be a Lt. Colonel he would have said so.

Comrade CommanderJB I will be sending my men into every mechanic or garage in the city and they will be interrogated and treated as prisoners of war for aiding the Rebel scum. We have met minimal resistance in the takeover of the city, a few troublemakers here and there but nothing worth worrying about. As my men go throughout the city they will be putting up posters detailing the "surrender" of the ECA on random places among the streets. This should deter anyone from getting any funny ideas. Once we have found the missing city garrison we will capture them and make an example of them. For now, I am in my new quarters dining on some fine vodka. If you wish to join me you are welcome at my outpost, we have plenty to spare.

Edited by ultimentra, 24 August 2008 - 06:33.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#945 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:43

Just so's you know, you're not actually under my orders; I have no greater rank than any other experienced Russian player, and the only people who can actually order other players around are the Generals, RotR team members such as Crazykenny. I just dispense advice based on reconnaissance and intelligence, as well as coordinate communications and data networks such as the IADS. You can choose to do anything you like, I just offer info and suggestions.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#946 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:22

View Postultimentra, on 24 Aug 2008, 7:31, said:

@ Volen Well I am on the Russia side, not ECA. I dont follow your orders Volen, I follow Commander JBs. So if he didnt want me to be a Lt. Colonel he would have said so.

By your logic for example you join to Russian Armed Forces. Did you think that they will immidiately promote you to rank of Ltn.Genela? Did you think it is normal, when you are unskilled?

Kamikazi: If he could be Ltn.Colonel in one week, you could be by his logic General.

Group leader Steiner: "What are results of our fire on the mission, sir?"
Metalic: "Good job. You destroyed a half of the vehicles and killed some Conscripts. Very well, I had a new job for you. Now you will join to leader Mayer on assault on Russian supply depot."
Steiner: "Ok sir. Send us a data about mission and we will prepare."
*Transfering data*
Metalic: "Done. Good luck Steiner."

Edited by Volen Metalic, 24 August 2008 - 10:22.

Posted Image

#947 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 14:27

By this logic I would be Granger Jr. No seriously, you've been there only 1 week or less, there's no chance you'd be a Lt.General. I am here for, say, 2 months, and I am only a CAS Regiment Captain.

*Finds AA Emplacement*
*Activates Anti-Radar Missile*

*Launching Anti-Radar Missile*

*Radar Destroyed*
*Firing AGM*

*AA Emplacement destroyed*
*Return to base*

#948 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 14:29

I am here since the firs role play, I was the first ECA Soldier and look at me, after months, I am a Sergeant Major ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#949 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 14:31

View PostSergeant Major J. Kid, on 24 Aug 2008, 7:29, said:

I am here since the firs role play, I was the first ECA Soldier and look at me, after months, I am a Sergeant Major :P

Well, technically you are General. Sgt Maj is ur username ;)

#950 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 24 August 2008 - 15:52

View PostGeneral FCS, on 24 Aug 2008, 16:31, said:

View PostSergeant Major J. Kid, on 24 Aug 2008, 7:29, said:

I am here since the firs role play, I was the first ECA Soldier and look at me, after months, I am a Sergeant Major :P

Well, technically you are General. Sgt Maj is ur username ;)

Pss! Ruskies must not know! D:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

31 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users