ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#451 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 14:53

Acknowledged, Comrade General. I have two armored divisions ready to attack on your command. Comrade President Suvorov was my brother.
By the way, what orbital weapons is Dr. Strangelove talking about? The rules don't say anything about particle cannons, but it does say that SDI is not allowed. :P

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#452 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 26 June 2008 - 17:11

I grant you control of those weapons for the moment, Strangelove is bluffing destroy his forward combat elements.
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#453 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 17:47

View PostSuvorov, on 26 Jun 2008, 15:53, said:

Acknowledged, Comrade General. I have two armored divisions ready to attack on your command. Comrade President Suvorov was my brother.
By the way, what orbital weapons is Dr. Strangelove talking about? The rules don't say anything about particle cannons, but it does say that SDI is not allowed. :P

-Suvorov

Particle cannons are part of SDI...

Note to all units: Our spies have told us that the Russians are preparing for a major offensive. As of tomorrow morning, we are commencing Operation Stranglehold. Special Forces and insurgents will conduct covert operations and guerilla warfare behind enemy lines.

US and ECA troops launch a simultaneous offensive to the east from France and to the north from Italy, backed by naval and air support as well as space based weaponry and particle beam/laser cannons. US troops inflict heavy casualties on Russian forces and drive them back into Central/Eastern Europe. US forces re-take Ramstein AFB and also establishes air superiority over western/central Europe.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#454 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 20:00

View PostDerKrieger, on 26 Jun 2008, 17:47, said:

View PostSuvorov, on 26 Jun 2008, 15:53, said:

-Suvorov

Particle cannons are part of SDI...

Note to all units: Our spies have told us that the Russians are preparing for a major offensive. As of tomorrow morning, we are commencing Operation Stranglehold. Special Forces and insurgents will conduct covert operations and guerilla warfare behind enemy lines.

US and ECA troops launch a simultaneous offensive to the east from France and to the north from Italy, backed by naval and air support as well as space based weaponry and particle beam/laser cannons. US troops inflict heavy casualties on Russian forces and drive them back into Central/Eastern Europe. US forces re-take Ramstein AFB and also establishes air superiority over western/central Europe.

A bit much in one post. That way you'd kill the roleplaying..
Posted Image

#455 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 20:11

*Transmitting data of Russian dug-in positions to USAF and ECAF*

*Transmitting Russian troop position to US Navy*

*Transmitting activation code of Solar Blast to USA High Command*

*Transmitting all datas in my computer into US SOCOM*

I hope all USA forces and ECA forces good lucks, this is all I can do. As for Russians: Boo to you.

*USAF and ECAF received dug-in position's data*

*US Navy received Russian troop position*

*USA High Command received Solar Blast activation code*

*US SOCOM received all my datas*

Also: I need a new body, since my spirit is still there. I hope USA High Command consider this little quest.

Good luck, and may world be established of USA-ECA harmony.

#456 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 23:15

Sir, we have just taken out Ramstein with a Topol-M, and we have regained air superiority. My men put up a heroic defense and inflicted 50% casualties on the Americans/ECA. With more men, I could push the enemy back into France and Italy.
*Targets American Forward elements with TREMON AGAS, inflicting massive casualties*

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#457 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:01

So we've retaken the Netherlands and much of Germany, but the Russians have dug in around the Polish and Czech borders; they also are calling in Tremor and missile support on our troops near that area- I'm planning something to take them out...any ECA/US commanders are encouraged to inquire/help.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#458 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:32

Any Russian commander in this area, This is Sergeant First Class Suvorov. I am attempting to push the American/ECA forces back. I have rallied two armored divisions, three full strength and one partial strength infantry divisions, and various air-support units. Any additional units or officers would be helpful. Without further orders, I will begin my attack.

-Suvorov

Edited by Suvorov, 27 June 2008 - 02:38.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#459 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:07

I looooove the smell of MOAB in the morning...
*Stealth'd B-2 drops a MOAB on the rallying russian forces in retaliation for the russians previous assault*
*With local russian forces clear, F-117 stealth bombers and F-22 Raptors go hunting for remaining rusky forces*
*Stealth Bombers eliminate a group of "Grumble anti-aircraft" units*
*US forces resume control over the skies*
*US forces hit bridging units, trapping the remains of the Rusky forces, still in shock from the MOAB stranded in the city*
Yee-ha!
Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

#460 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:25

:nurse: Damn Americans!!! We have taken severe losses! All units pull back! I want Berkuts guarding what's left of my force ASAP. Bring forward engineers, S-300s and Tunguskas RIGHT NOW! As soon as the bridges are repaired, I want men on the other side. We will not lose this war! Someone find me General Kirkov or General Kenny! And move those Topols: get them ready to fire!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#461 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:30

Thank god for strike fighters...
*US Strike fighters smash retreating TOPOL's*
*ECA forces advance to reinforce the wavering garrison*
*Defensive line, Re-established*
*Raptors duke it out with Berkuts for control of the sky. Current winner? US Raptors.*
The Sky is clear, but we have taken losses. I need help from another US general, or some ECA forces to continue securing this area. The damn ruskies killed several of my raptors, and, although they were replaced, we don't have many more replacements...
General Swimmer

EDIT: Also, DerKrieger, I would be interested...
And- Surorov, we don't have forward elements in this area. Everything in this region is Air support, our forces are currently bolstering the ECA line...

Edited by The Swimmer, 27 June 2008 - 03:32.

kinda, sorta alive.

#462 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:52

View PostThe Swimmer, on 27 Jun 2008, 13:30, said:

Thank god for strike fighters...
*US Strike fighters smash retreating TOPOL's*
*ECA forces advance to reinforce the wavering garrison*
*Defensive line, Re-established*
*Raptors duke it out with Berkuts for control of the sky. Current winner? US Raptors.*
The Sky is clear, but we have taken losses. I need help from another US general, or some ECA forces to continue securing this area. The damn ruskies killed several of my raptors, and, although they were replaced, we don't have many more replacements...
General Swimmer

EDIT: Also, DerKrieger, I would be interested...
And- Surorov, we don't have forward elements in this area. Everything in this region is Air support, our forces are currently bolstering the ECA line...

View PostComr4de, on 4 Jun 2008, 10:55, said:

Posted Image

Welcome to the Recruitment station, here you can gain access to the ROTR Userbars!

Please Take note that the higher the rank, the closer the ROTR Release will be.The "General" userbar is the last one available and will be posted on the release date. ROTR Staff members wear this badge already.

Rules for Roleplay:
We will be editing this list as we see necessary, please be advised that realism does not apply to this, therefore anything from the mod is usable, therefore any correlation between real world weapons, vehicles, whatever cannot be used in the roleplay simply because they do not follow the mods rules. Any violation of this will result with some consequences. Based on the results from the other thread, this thread will be viewed by some of the ROTR Staff/Forum Staff to make sure no one goes on a political rant or mistreat others. If you mistreat others, you will only get the same reply.

Below are the current rules for each of the factions:

ECA:
* Only have Access to Light infantry and Bunkers/defenses/Unmobilized Artillery. This is until new updates have been given to you.
* Have Solar Blast Super weapon: BUT can only use it once every 5 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so. (at FHSSHC)
* Do not I repeat do not have access to Pilot Sniping or Vehicle Sniping capabilities but do have Basic Anti tank Missiles.
* You are Defending Not attacking, So no going into Russian Boaders. Only Until the a ROTR Update says so.
* No vehicle stealing, your not GLA for starters.
* You have Anti Missile defenses and can only use them every 3 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.

Russia:
* Have Access to Heavy Tanks, Aircraft and Infantry.
* Have Tremor Super Weapon: BUT can only use it once every 5 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.
* No ECM or Countermeasures
* We are Attacking so no Turteling.
* Has access to Topol Missiles and can only use them every 3 posts and be used by Generals ONLY no lower ranks unless told so.

USA:
* The Isolationist government has only allowed a portion of the US army (an expeditionary force of no more than a handful of forces) to help their European Allies.
* No SDI Defenses unless told otherwise. Only anti missile defenses are available at the home front, not Europe.
(also at FHSSHC)
NO random Nuclear Wars. @kenny: only FOAB, thermobaric, High Explosive and fuel-air explosive.(Incendiary, smoke etc are aloud)

Most importantly, follow the storyline, this storyline can be found on our website.

This rule set will be improved as time goes on, but be advised that the staff managing this thread is not the main concern, therefore it may not be repaired immediately. Please note that any interesting roleplay events may eventually be used in the mod in the form of multiplayer and campaign missions with altered names and events.

But most of all, just enjoy yourselves!

Posted Image
*Sends in Stealth Flatpacks(MiG-MFI nato name) in the take out the rest of the USA Raptors with Hypersonic Ramjet Long range Air to air missiles*

Posted Image]

#463 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:16

View PostCentric, on 27 Jun 2008, 6:52, said:

Posted Image
*Sends in Stealth Flatpacks(MiG-MFI nato name) in the take out the rest of the USA Raptors with Hypersonic Ramjet Long range Air to air missiles*

Can I ask you where you see these MiG-MFI? I dont see it in any update.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#464 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:18

Sgt Major Kiddosky reporting tov4risch General.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#465 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 14:12

My men are within range of the ECA defensive line. We have begun bombardment. Comrade Centric, if you would be so kind as to guard the 4 Sentinel tanks I have coming up for the attack, they would greatly decrease our losses. Air support would also be appreciated.

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#466 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 27 June 2008 - 14:19

This is Kirkov I have been hard-pressed with other duties, I have a squadron of Mi-Mil 24 Hinds ready to be used on the Yankee troops and will arive in one post. Good luck Comrades.

Edited by General Kirkov, 27 June 2008 - 14:20.

All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

#467 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 14:22

Acknowledged, Comrade General. My men are beginning the attack. Two of the four Sentinels have arrived. Onward to victory! General, we still have a few Topol-Ms left after that last attack that were not moved, but instead camouflaged better. Also, it may be wise to take out the enemy airfields.

-Suvorov

Edited by Suvorov, 27 June 2008 - 14:26.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#468 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 17:56

*Placing electronic artillery beacon*

*Placing MOAB Beacon*

*US Battleship firing*

*ECA Artillery Firing*

*Shells landed*

*Static*

You can't touch USA Airfield since it's guarded by Patriot Mk.10, and ECA doesn't have airfields.

*Russians suffered losses*

*MOAB take-off from USA East Cost*

#469 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 19:04

View PostFHSSFCS, on 27 Jun 2008, 19:56, said:

You can't touch USA Airfield since it's guarded by Patriot Mk.10, and ECA doesn't have airfields.

NOOBS
Making you laugh loud since 1995

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#470 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 21:50

*launches a full fletched aireal assault on Germany*

No prisoners no survivors, I've had enough of these people, kill everyone. And can someone explain me what the hell happend to my TOPOL's, those things arnt cheap?

*rebuilds losses*

PS: FCS, if you cant play normally, then dont and GTFO. You nonesense posts are ruining this thread.

Edited by Crazykenny, 27 June 2008 - 21:52.

Posted Image

#471 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 22:28

View PostVolen Metalic, on 27 Jun 2008, 20:16, said:

Posted Image

Place holders till I can make the Sukhoi Berkrut.

Posted Image]

#472 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 22:30

Borliev I need troops to command.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#473 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 22:33

View PostSgt Major Kid, on 28 Jun 2008, 8:30, said:

Borliev I need troops to command.

I love you and yes you can have the 23rd elite Hind division and the 3rd Armored Division.

Posted Image]

#474 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 23:45

Comrade General, we still had ample Topol-Ms left, and the enemy hasn't touched our TREMOR AGAS. I think it time we show the Americans who they are dealing with. One of my Topol-Ms is targeted on Washington D.C. Within 30 seconds after you have given the order, the missle will be airborn. It is time to end this war once and for all.

-Suvorov
Posted Image
Posted Image

#475 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:03

View PostCentric, on 27 Jun 2008, 23:28, said:

View PostVolen Metalic, on 27 Jun 2008, 20:16, said:

Posted Image

Place holders till I can make the Sukhoi Berkrut.

allright, do some Berkuts, because they are more awesome
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

49 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 49 guests, 0 anonymous users