Strong against: Tanks, infantry, buildings
Weak Against: Anti-Air, Heavy tanks
-------------------------------------------------

YOURS:

Name: 51st parachute landing regiment, 106th Guards airborne division
Commander: Segei Suvorov
Specialty: rapid insertion, infantry
Most perfered unit: BMD-3
Armament: Some fixed wing aircraft(transports, ground attack), APC's, Tunguska AA
Strong Against: ground attack aircraft, fixed defences, light armor
Weak Against: heavy armor, AA, artillery, garrisoning an area for extended periods

We are at the same place |8 and Im not under attack so how can that be?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#653 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 24 July 2008 - 17:49

View PostKamikazi, on 24 Jul 2008, 17:51, said:

We are at the same place |8 and Im not under attack so how can that be?

Are you sure? There is chance that you are in north of the Easter border and he is in south of the Easter border
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#654 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 17:53

Wait... Netherland is a penisula, it's eastern border is sea isn't it? :???:

#655 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 18:12

Its eastern border is Germany |8

Posted Image

Edited by Rayburn, 24 July 2008 - 18:13.

#656 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts
  • Projects: EC Co-Leader and NLS Beta Tester

Posted 24 July 2008 - 18:20

You can see Nijmegen on the map ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#657 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 19:14

Looks like I confused Netherland with Denmark :stickattack2:

...Anyway, who needs CAS?

#658 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 21:56

Name: Carrier Strike Group Ten
Commander: Rear Admiral Paul Jones
Specialty: Coastal defense & interdiction, fire support
Most preferred unit:
Armament: 1x Nimitz class supercarrier (Air Wing: 30x F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, 18x F-35C Lightning II, 18x A-47C Pegasus UCAV, 4x E-2D Super Hawkeye, 4x E/A-18G Growler, 4x SH-60F Seahawk, 4x HH-60H Seahawks), 1x Ticonderoga class AEGIS missile cruiser, 2x Arleigh Burke class AEGIS destroyers, 1x Zumwalt class heavy AEGIS destroyer, 2x Los Angeles 688i/Virginia nuclear attack submarines, 1x Supply class supply ship and oiler.
Status: Stationed in the Mediterranean to give fire support to Allied troops.
Location: Western Mediterranean, off Italian/Southern French coast
Strong against: aircraft, ships, ground targets, ballistic missiles
Weak Against: cannot hold land; aircraft can be attacked by SAMs, air superiority fighters (Growlers have jamming capabilities, F-35s and A-47's have some stealth capability)
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#659 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:15

I'm closer to Enschede than Nijmegen |8
Posted Image
Posted Image

#660 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:30

Rayburn: You are good at it, could u cretae a map of Europe with territories under command of EU and Russia? Because I want know if Russia only push throught Germany to France, becuade there are no reports about Russian advance on Balcan (Greek, Romania, Hungarry etc.) and Italy.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#661 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:52

I didn't really keep track of the recent events but from what I've gathered, it may look like this

Posted Image

#662 Suvorov

Visitor

• 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 13:51

That seems about right to me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#663 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 14:10

Yup thats right
Posted Image

#664 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 14:20

O lol, ok im in the yellow spot of Holland :D My uber fortress is there, kekeke
Posted ImagePosted Image

#665 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 14:35

i think its too much. Dont say me that ECA dont do any resistance on Balkan and in Italy
Posted Image

#666 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 16:29

There is but as you can see, the Italian troops have been pushed back to the very ends of Italy and a few islands in the Mediterranean Sea. There's also resistance all over the Balkans but you can't see them because they are spread very thinly. These forces have dug themselves in in remote areas all over the place, resorting to guerilla attacks against the Russian flood. You can see the same thing in the area between southern Germany and Austria. The ECA has established some heavy positions in the Alps which are extremely well fortified against assaults. They can hold out there for a while but their offensive capabilities are almost non-existent since the entire place is full of enemies. At the moment, I would say the Russian assault has come to a slow down because the remaining forces in France and Britain are fully mobilised and established various strongpoints all over the front.

#667 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 16:42

View PostRayburn, on 25 Jul 2008, 17:29, said:

There is but as you can see, the Italian troops have been pushed back to the very ends of Italy and a few islands in the Mediterranean Sea. There's also resistance all over the Balkans but you can't see them because they are spread very thinly. These forces have dug themselves in in remote areas all over the place, resorting to guerilla attacks against the Russian flood. You can see the same thing in the area between southern Germany and Austria. The ECA has established some heavy positions in the Alps which are extremely well fortified against assaults. They can hold out there for a while but their offensive capabilities are almost non-existent since the entire place is full of enemies. At the moment, I would say the Russian assault has come to a slow down because the remaining forces in France and Britain are fully mobilised and established various strongpoints all over the front.

And are reinforced by US forces
Posted Image

#668 Rayburn

People-Hater

• Gold Member
  • 4802 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 16:50

Exactly and I'm sure that the odds will change as soon as the yanks officially enter the war and send their real troops.

Edited by Rayburn, 25 July 2008 - 16:52.

#669 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 17:09

"Ok men, fortify that position over there! We wont let those Ruskies take over whole Holland, make sure that the copter pilots are on stand by we can expect an attack every moment!"

Im defending the last part of Holland, if it will fail I gonna retreat to the UK!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#670 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 17:35

Commander Kamikazi, a Squadron consists of 4 FB-22E Raptor and 2 A-10E Thunderbolt is en route to your position, they are all ready to provide CAS. If you want, I can send some more.

Also, who's in charge of teh Alps' Fortress?

#671 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 18:28

FB-22 is more of a light bomber than a close air support aircraft.
Anyways, we haven't heard much about the events in Italy, Scandinavia, and the Balkans. I can send air support to allied troops in France & Belgium. It could be difficult for my aircraft to reach the holdouts in the Netherlands due to the Russian air superiority over the Benelux area. However, the carrier group in the North Atlantic can help.

Edited by DerKrieger, 25 July 2008 - 18:31.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."-- George S. Patton
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#672 Kamikazi

Your worst nightmare

• Project Team
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 18:31

Thanks guys, I apriciate that! Cant wait for you support!

"Men, USA have given us green light on their support!"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#673 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 18:43

View PostDerKrieger, on 25 Jul 2008, 11:28, said:

Anyways, we haven't heard much about the events in Italy, Scandinavia, and the Balkans. I can send air support to allied troops in France & Belgium. It could be difficult for my aircraft to reach the holdouts in the Netherlands due to the Russian air superiority over the Benelux area. However, the carrier group in the North Atlantic can help.

Well, I don't have other kind of aircraft except Comanche, and you won't want me to reuse A-6 do you?

BTW, bring some jammer aircraft, Russian AA Defence is pretty pesky. Even A-10E with extra armor than regular A-10 can't survive a direct hit from The Grumble.

#674 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 19:23

View PostGeneral FCS, on 25 Jul 2008, 19:43, said:

Well, I don't have other kind of aircraft except Comanche, and you won't want me to reuse A-6 do you?

BTW, bring some jammer aircraft, Russian AA Defence is pretty pesky. Even A-10E with extra armor than regular A-10 can't survive a direct hit from The Grumble.

Any US fighter cand survive shot from Grumple. Only heavy bombers and cargo planes
Posted Image

#675 DerKrieger

Hillbilly Gun Nut

• 1758 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 19:43

View PostGeneral FCS, on 25 Jul 2008, 19:43, said:

The FB-22 will serve fine, it's just more of a strike bomber rather than a CAS aircraft like the A-10.

Don't worry about the jammer aircraft, I've got that covered. Fortunately you've got a clear corridor to the target over the English channel.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

58 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 58 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook