#52 The Wandering Jew

Veteran

• 464 posts
  • Projects: No current project, just to ask inane questions :p

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:52

View PostAlias, on 17 Sep 2008, 12:46, said:

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

That is all.

I only have distribution of workload in my mind, so the three (alternately)can focus on the politics issues, the new guy on other sections, or something.

Or if the three want to grab it all, then, okay, but they might want to bring along a bottle of Tylenol or Advil. They'll surely need it. :P
Posted Image
"Once upon a time in 1700's, Imperial Britain had its share of terrorists...And they were called Americans."

#53 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:39

We are taking the political area by the scrotum, don't worry about needed moderators.

#54 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 18:30

OK Applications for Political Area topics are now open. DO NOT POST THE START OF THE TOPIC IN THIS THREAD OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PLACE IN THE POLITICAL AREA. not to mention suffer the penalties of breaking the 'No Politics' rule.

You may PM up to one topic you wish to discuss to, EITHER Wizard or Dauth. Since we are the PA leaders, topics will be our decision until it is up and running (at which point you may PM other Staff+). If you PM both of us then your topic will not be started, you will annoy us and you will pick up a PA verbal warning before it even opens.

Happy suggesting.

#55 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 18:35

are none applicantes able to browse the forum?
You almost did, didn't you?

#56 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 18:39

None applicants will be allowed to browse the PA< of course they cannot post or submit topics

#57 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 18:51

I would just add that not every single suggestion will make it in. Should we feel that the topic is too contraversial then we will PM the proposer back with a reason for it. If you topic doesn't make it in straight away then bear in mind we will be filtering new topics for the first while but unless told it will be in there at some point unless there is a duplication.

#58 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:29

If people would PM the content of the opening post to their topic too, that would be grand.

#59 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:33

Political Area has now opened and I am currently adding from the bank of topics.
http://forum.cncrene...p?showforum=341

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users