←  News and Announcements

Fallout Studios Forums

»

In Memory of CommanderJB

lithon's Photo lithon 31 Jul 2009

No words can discribe the dead's life and work, we've just say soo long james, Fallout Studios will miss you, James Brown, rest in peace...............

Failure's Photo Failure 31 Jul 2009

Damn, I'm new here, but his single post in my particle thread made me think. " Hmm, he seems to be such a nice guy, writing with inteligence and humour"
Still can't believe he's gone.

Rest in peace man.

Zhao's Photo Zhao 01 Aug 2009

this is a good time where being a emotionless guy is a benifit, Enjoy the after life JB

General Specific's Photo General Specific 08 Aug 2009

WTF?!!! A fall down the stairs did all that? Now that's just not fair. I know that when you gotta go, you gotta go. But not like that. RIP CJB.

**GS**

Antonius Maximus's Photo Antonius Maximus 09 Aug 2009

View PostGeneral Specific, on 9 Aug 2009, 6:20, said:

WTF?!!! A fall down the stairs did all that? Now that's just not fair. I know that when you gotta go, you gotta go. But not like that. RIP CJB.

**GS**

I was lucky enough to attend school with this man, as well as his memorial. To my new friends, your postings were read out at his memorial, in front of 100's of people, family friends, teachers, comrades

CodeCat's Photo CodeCat 09 Aug 2009

Wow... It's nice to know our little corner of the internet mattered to so many people. 8|

H4mm3r's Photo H4mm3r 06 Nov 2009

JRB posted everywhere on almost every site, but he was ALWAYS a gentleman, and did his homework before posting.

Rest in Peace

Deverill's Photo Deverill 24 Dec 2009

Oh god! I haven't been on this forum for AGES! I remember CommanderJB... damn that sucks :( Though with the status of the world at the moment, maybe he has gone to a better place than here.

Really makes you think of your own immortality and the fact that I found a post he made on the 13th of July.

Rest In Peace friend.
Edited by Deverill, 24 December 2009 - 03:19.

Nid's Photo Nid 24 Dec 2009

Massive necro, but welcome back. Yes a lot has changed since you have been gone.
Some for better and some for worse.

Its good to see that JB is still missed, sometimes I stumble across his page or things linking to his page on facebook and I can't help but still feel a tinge of sadness. I got to know him more when we would beta test RotR together, he was really the reason why I would keep going on to play every morning, no other beta tester was online when I was, or would be willing to play a game with me. I still miss him really, even though I didn't get to know him that well.
Edited by Nidmeister, 24 December 2009 - 11:14.

Tamagakure's Photo Tamagakure 20 Jul 2010

Posted Image
"Life is like a game. A game where you usually get one life. You get your chance to prove yourself before going up to the valleys of heaven, where you are free to dream and walk among the clouds of true peace. You look over your comrades who have looked up to you, respected you who will one day meet you in the valley's of true peace, and have the final retirement of their lives as well. You may have died young, but you died a hero to many."
Rest in peace, Commander James Robert Brown.
Tis only been but a year, but we will miss you for years to come.
Edited by Mr.Tanka, 20 July 2010 - 03:42.

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 20 Jul 2010

Rest in Peace mate, Rest in Peace.

Gen.Kenobi's Photo Gen.Kenobi 20 Jul 2010

May you now be better tham you were before. Rest in peace mate!

AZZKIKR's Photo AZZKIKR 20 Jul 2010

Alas, it has been a year since your death. From which your soul has embraced the warmth of heaven. Your kindness and humbleness have made yourself a mentor in everyone's eyes.

Rest In Peace Commander James Robert Brown.
Rest In Peace.

For this be a year since your passing, but you will be missed for years to come

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 20 Jul 2010

This place just isn't the same without JB. He left this world too young and the world is a darker place for it. No amount of hoping or pining for his return will bring him back, but these entries made in memorium help to instill the fond memories we all have from when JB graced this place with his presence. He was a rare breed, a gentle soul that commanded respect but never demanded.

Rest in peace JB.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 20 Jul 2010

Rest in Peace JB

Destiny's Photo Destiny 20 Jul 2010

We've managed to live a year, after your passing. Your words still ring in my mind, and I'm sure, in many others. Rest in peace, JB.

Rich19's Photo Rich19 20 Jul 2010

Rest in peace. You left this world too early, and will be missed for years to come.

Mbob61's Photo Mbob61 20 Jul 2010

Rest in Peace good sir.

Mike

NergiZed's Photo NergiZed 21 Jul 2010

Oh Mr.JB, hope you have fun up there. Will will always treasure the memories of you. Rest in Peace man, you live forever in our hearts.

Warlock's Photo Warlock 21 Jul 2010

Rest in Peace JB

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 22 Jul 2010

Wow one year went quick it feels like i only got a PM from him a day ago warning me of my language. Rest in Peace

deltaepsilon's Photo deltaepsilon 22 Jul 2010

R.I.P JB. Someone like him had so much to offer the world, such a great shame he went so early.

Kris's Photo Kris 22 Jul 2010

-del-
Edited by Kris, 27 February 2017 - 09:24.

Centric's Photo Centric 24 Jul 2010

A year on and I still remember you aswell as aspiring to do well in my exams/schooling like you would of if you were still with us.