←  Spammy Yummy Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Let's bring Nooka to the UK!

Libains's Photo Libains 28 Jul 2009

Simple enough, think of all the ways in which we can get Nooka to the UK. Legal, illegal, grey, anything works :lol:

If you do go legal, you are obligated to donate to the 'Bring Nooka to the Uk fund' :xD:

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 28 Jul 2009

Start a petition to increase the average IQ in the UK. We ship chavs and other useless human beings over to the US for slave labour and the like or as food for pets and in return intelligent individuals are shipped from the US to the UK.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 28 Jul 2009

Posted Image

Libains's Photo Libains 28 Jul 2009

I'd just use the chavs as slave labour Ion, reap the rewards, then buy Nooka a first class ticket :lol:

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 28 Jul 2009

Needs a poll.

Alias's Photo Alias 28 Jul 2009

View PostRaiDK, on 28 Jul 2009, 13:27, said:

Needs a poll.
Yeah, I mean it's not like it has any more point than the poll threads. Seems like a pretty pointless +1 thread to me. :lol:

Ion Cannon!'s Photo Ion Cannon! 28 Jul 2009

Post a suggestion or don't post at all, nice and simple and no +1ing.
Edited by Ion Cannon!, 28 July 2009 - 03:36.

CJ's Photo CJ 28 Jul 2009

View PostIon Cannon!, on 28 Jul 2009, 4:09, said:

Start a petition to increase the average IQ in the UK. We ship chavs and other useless human beings over to the US for slave labour and the like or as food for pets and in return intelligent individuals are shipped from the US to the UK.

That would actually mean that all the UK population will have to leave :xD:
(jk of course :lol:)

The US could use the labour force to replace those trying to cross the borders. At least those in the UK speak English. :lol:

Nid's Photo Nid 28 Jul 2009

Have we tried giving him a plane ticket over here, no return?

Destiny's Photo Destiny 28 Jul 2009

You could attempt to Chronosphere him over there.

...with a Legionnaire suit, d'oh. Or we could all start messin' with the Customs and Regulations in Heathrow Airport and have MI6 spies start stalking us. :lol:

Wizard's Photo Wizard 28 Jul 2009

View PostIon Cannon!, on 28 Jul 2009, 4:09, said:

Better yet, we build a bridge, using all the chavs in the UK, to connect to the US. Then we he can drive over at his leisure.

Nid's Photo Nid 28 Jul 2009

How about, using all the chavs in the UK, we built a boat to sail over to the US, and then sail back with Nooka on board.

RaiDK's Photo RaiDK 28 Jul 2009

Launch him into the atmosphere on a rocket, wait for the earth to rotate to the suitable position, return to earth, profit.

Rai's Photo Rai 28 Jul 2009

We could always use a big square-shaped box with holes, put Warboss Nooka inside with supply of food and water and stamp TO: UK on it.

General's Photo General 28 Jul 2009

Nooka, you have the power to be anywhere, anytime ! All you need is just a little bit concentration on it, and you will be there, for sure there is possibility you will end up in wrong place on your first try ... I don't want to think about all those bad possibilities.

D.K.'s Photo D.K. 28 Jul 2009

What are chavs?

Soul's Photo Soul 28 Jul 2009

I say we call for a transport and I recommend an Orca Transport :P.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 28 Jul 2009

Orca Transports'll bug up and try to land on everything, like cars, CYs, Hover MLRSes...maybe a Nighthawk. It's radar invisible. :P

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 28 Jul 2009

Only the RotR Hind is worthy enough for Comrade Nuker :P

CJ's Photo CJ 28 Jul 2009

Put him on a GLA Demo Duster instead :P

View PostNidmeister, on 28 Jul 2009, 5:47, said:

Have we tried giving him a plane ticket over here, no return?

Throw in a permanent green card or citizenship papers and I'll be right there. Posted Image

View PostWizard, on 28 Jul 2009, 5:58, said:

Better yet, we build a bridge, using all the chavs in the UK, to connect to the US. Then he can drive over at his leisure.

Posted Image Now this idea I like. Got a Mini Cooper I could "borrow"?

View PostDutchygamer, on 28 Jul 2009, 12:43, said:

Only the RotR Hind is worthy enough for Comrade Nuker :P

A man after my own heart, but got sumfin in red? Posted Image

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 28 Jul 2009

Posted Image

A chariot worthy of a Warboss Posted Image

Dauth's Photo Dauth 28 Jul 2009

meh G members don't get that much, aeroflot or sleasy jet :P