Warhammer 40000 RP: Firedragons

92 replies to this topic

#51 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 22:31

That's part of the reason I haven't bought a Codex for any of the armies. The other part is that I don't have an army for table top (too expensive and I can't paint models to save my life) to justify having them. You can pick up the codex books either on line, or you can try to find a retailer near you (which can be done on Games-Workshop's site).
Posted Image

#52 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 20:38

Hmmm... Look. Brad just wrote something, implying he (she) is held captive. I see a slight chance here to hop in as Techpriest :sly:

SquigPie, where art thou?
Requiescat in pace, James.

18.11.1991. REMEMBER VUKOVAR!

#53 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:32

Here.

I think I'll kill of the remaining orks in my next post, so we can get this shit moving.

I'll PM you about when you can join in with your Tech-Priest char.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#54 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:08

Thank you.

#55 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:33

Yeah, sorry for letting the thing die guys, i ment to post for a couple of days, but then days turned weeks and I just forgot about it after some time.

Will post tommorow, Today is booked

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#56 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:47

No worries Squigpie. I haven't been able to come up with anything of real value either, so you're not alone in that respect. I should have something that's post worthy soon though.
Posted Image

#57 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 13:08

Indeed, I only posted as I wanted to, after a talk with Nooka though.
So don't worry, its comming back at least |8
You almost did, didn't you?

#58 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 16:48

If there's no input I can't output |8
Posted Image

#59 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 18:12

I'm unsure what to do, TehKiller have been knocked out (I still have no idea what he meant by that, did he get kidnapped or something? Is he just lying there taking a nap? Is it some lousy way of saying "I'm leaving the RP cya nabz lol", Was expecting a PM about it, but it never came). Nooka and Liten went out to find Brad (do you want to write what happened yourself, or should i set something up?). Brad escaped, and probably met up with Nooka and Liten somewhere,

Me and Destiny is crawling through the tunnel, which pretty much means that we're on a standby.

And D.K. never really got to join before the thing died, so I need to find out if he, Liten and TehKiller still are interested.

So until we get things wrapped up, I'll just post some background info.

Also: I'm a Commando now, yayyy!

Edited by SquigPie, 25 October 2009 - 18:14.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#60 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 21:37

I will be writing about Dag's exploits, as he is still looking for the Feral Ork base of command. Liten has not yet found Dag, as when Dag took off for the forest, he had a pretty sizable lead on him.
Posted Image

#61 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 14:02

Well, the russian... erm, I mean CroCop meant that by going to sleep in a hard way.

BTW, I am interested.

Edited by D.K., 26 October 2009 - 14:05.

#62 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 15:53

Glad to hear that, post your character sheet then.

Also: Dark Heresy Rocks!!!

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#63 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 18:34

Quote: "There is no repair like over-repair"

Name: Gerald "Clockhead" McIntyre
Race: Imperial Guard
Class: Demolitions
Side Job: Mechanic
Sex: Male

LOOKS:

Height: 6'3"
Physical: Very muscular, long hands
Facial: Deep scar under the left eye, short beard that hasn't been shaved for about 5 months
Other: Adrenaline addict, extremely wide knowledge about Imperial mechanics

BACKGROUND:

Pre-Firedragons: Born on Cadia, parents unknown. Only thing he knows about them is that mother died in a Chaos raid and father was head of Adeptus Mechanicus on Cadia before he disappeared. His devotion for mechanics and technology have gained him the favor of Space Marines' chapter of Salamanders, but was rejected shortly after that due to being too much of an adrenaline addict. Later he joined IG, and was deployed as "waterguy" mechanic in 352nd Kaurava Earthshaker Regiment deployed to Powaqqatsi. After 20 years of being shat upon, decided to do some change in his life.

Joining the Firedragons: He ran away from the IG bunker when it was about to collapse under the orbital strike from Tau orbital fleet. Shortly after he ran into Coatl, who took him into Firedragons.

Firedragons: Annoyance to everyone by his whining about not enough action and things to work on, often makes pranks with the team, after some time became a main mechanic of the team, excelling in repairing everything, from Kustom Shootaz to Melta guns

On Powaqqatsi: Intercepted Tau transmission for strike, and managed to run away from the complex through the underground tunnels.

EQUIPMENT:

Weapon(s): Custom-made, double barreled bolter with interchangeable high-explosive, psychic (stolen when Grey Knights were on the planet) and armour piercing ammo

Clothings: Exoskeleton with one repair hand, standard issue Techpriest cloak

Combat Equipment: EMP grenades, psychic grenades (utmost hatred towards Chaos needs appropriate weapons, also stolen)

Non-Combat Equipment: 2L bottle of water, green bandage with names of his parents on it

#64 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 20:08

Welcome to the fray! Anuvva 'oomie ta stom.....errr....I mean to have fun wiff! Posted Image
Posted Image

#65 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 21:18

Will write my part of the story tomorrow - I'm too tired now. :P

#66 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:13

People, you died again? Squig, can you run the RP, or you forgot?

#67 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 14:50

If Coatl doesn't make a move I can't too :D
Posted Image

#68 Brad

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 16:30

Where did that Squigpie go >.>
It seems he died again, let us wait for his return.

#69 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 16:49

Nooka might've taken him by accident :D
Posted Image

#70 D.K.

Semi-Pro

• 298 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 17:17

Well, I wrote that "Coatl" knocked me out and dragged inside.

What now?

#71 Brad

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 17:46

You wait until he posts?

#72 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 23:42

D.K., you'll have to wait until Squigpie posts...if he posts, so that both of your characters can continue. I'm the last one to have posted, and I believe there is room for some people to make a post, but Squigpie is holding up the flow.
Posted Image

#73 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:41

Arrrgh, back again guys.

Have been doing other things, alot of homework as well as Prototype as well as other RL stuff.

Will post tonight,

Also, TehKiller and possibly Liten will get killed.

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#74 Liten

Morally Moose

• 326 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 14:17

No freaking way i´m gonna make it, I have 3 tests in the following 5 weeks. Unable to use any brain power to create any usefull posts at all Posted Image

Edited by Liten, 10 November 2009 - 14:18.

Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre

#75 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 18:29

View PostBearholder, on 10 Nov 2009, 6:41, said:

Arrrgh, back again guys.

Have been doing other things, alot of homework as well as Prototype as well as other RL stuff.

Will post tonight,

Also, TehKiller and possibly Liten will get killed.

I take it then that you've asked the character's owners if it's okay for them to be killed off?
Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users