←  Game Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

World of Tanks

Wizard's Photo Wizard 16 Jul 2010

There were over 800 keys left from the first link -drag- posted this morning :P

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 16 Jul 2010

I registered for a key, hopefully there's still one left. Also, did any of you register for the forum?

CJ's Photo CJ 16 Jul 2010

I registered on their official website, so that pretty much enlists me in their forums automatically...
There's still a lot of beta keys as well, don't worry :D

Anyone care to create a FS clan? :P

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 17 Jul 2010

I registered on the official site as well, but it still asked if I wanted to join the forum after I filled out the application.

Rai's Photo Rai 17 Jul 2010

The links don't load fast enough and that's why I can not access them.
Are there still keys for the game? Because I want to join this game, too.

Wizard said there were around 800 or so left when he checked this morning, so there should be some left. Apply and you'll find out soon enough :P

Rai's Photo Rai 17 Jul 2010

But my internet is so slow at the moment, it couldn't even open the site. I'm afraid that it would be to late for me to get the key. :(

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 17 Jul 2010

This game is cool. Getting 1-shot killed by other tanks may be bad, but making your first kill is epic 8| I only wish they included the KV2 (or will include it in the future)...

Wizard's Photo Wizard 17 Jul 2010

Nick is FS_Wizard if someone works out how to add people. Would be cool to get some games going.

CJ's Photo CJ 17 Jul 2010

View PostWizard, on 17 Jul 2010, 11:27, said:

Nick is FS_Wizard if someone works out how to add people. Would be cool to get some games going.

When you open the game and get to the garage view, there's a button at the bottom left corner of the screen called contacts, click it, go to the second tab, type the name of the player you want to add, then select him on the result list 8|

My nick is CJ2311 btw 8|

Kaido's Photo Kaido 17 Jul 2010

View PostDutchygamer, on 17 Jul 2010, 12:18, said:

This game is cool. Getting 1-shot killed by other tanks may be bad, but making your first kill is epic 8| I only wish they included the KV2 (or will include it in the future)...

You can see the tanks that they will add in the future here
http://game.worldoft...rt/+tank_trees/
But there aint KV2 on that list

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 17 Jul 2010

Drag nothing on that list is final (yet). Heck even the Brit and Japanese trees are missing.

They will be adding the French, English, and Japanese tank trees in the future. Also, the Kv-2 should be in the game, as it's in the game preview vids and screens.

Kaido's Photo Kaido 17 Jul 2010

@Sgt.Nuker
True, Those tanks trees are coming in the future. And apparently you can make Kv look like Kv-2
Posted Image
Edited by -drag-, 17 July 2010 - 19:08.

The barrel looks ridiculous, however, I like the overall profile of the tank (although it's rather tall).

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 18 Jul 2010

Bit of an overkill barrel, even for a KV(2). Anyways, I find one thing odd: your first (free) tank repairs for free, but when you have bought your first tank, you suddenly must pay for it.

Rai's Photo Rai 18 Jul 2010

YESH! Finally downloaded the game. ^^
But I have to play it next week, though. D:

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 18 Jul 2010

I've not been sent a key yet. Either my application hasn't been processed, or I'm not getting one. ;_;

Magma's Photo Magma 18 Jul 2010

Just sended an application, we'll see what they say later. 8|

CJ's Photo CJ 18 Jul 2010

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 18 Jul 2010, 16:22, said:

I've not been sent a key yet. Either my application hasn't been processed, or I'm not getting one. ;_;

Enter the same mail you used for the registration here, that's what I did to speed up the process 8|
http://www.mmorpg-center.com/world-of-tank...ta-key-giveaway

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 18 Jul 2010

^ Thanks for that CJ. Downloading the client now. 8|

Kris's Photo Kris 19 Jul 2010

-del-
Edited by Kris, 27 February 2017 - 09:29.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 19 Jul 2010

My nick is SgtNuker. Working on my little Leichtraktor, which so far has gotten me 3 kills.....and 8 deaths :P

Protip: For the first couple days, convert the gold you get to credits and buy a better tank (like a Panzer II or T-26).
Edited by Sgt. Nuker, 19 July 2010 - 11:52.

Kris's Photo Kris 19 Jul 2010

-del-
Edited by Kris, 27 February 2017 - 09:29.

Kaido's Photo Kaido 19 Jul 2010

Its easy to get kills in the beginning, but if you get to tier 3, then better watch out :P