ROTR Recruitment N34: Round 2

1362 replies to this topic

#901 T-34

Casual

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 00:50

darn this BMD-1! Im stuck here in the frontlines now!

*radios for help, picks up RPO*

#902 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:39

Gah, I hate this. Stepped in feces on patrol duty. From what animal I don't know but it all smells just as bad. What happened to those glorious battle scenes from officer school? Where is the gigantic artillery strikes? The legions of tanks? This sucks. Maybe I should be taxi driver like my brother Jhu.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#903 CommanderJB

Grand Admiral, Deimos Fleet, Red Banner

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:45

Ultimentra, you're outside the rules of the roleplay and making if I may say so absolutely no useful contribution to the thread. If you want to post here, join a side and follow the rules, please, don't joke around with useless posts. If you're desparate to join China then I suggest you hold off posting at all until they officially enter the war, not before. Sorry, but the rules are the rules, and I'm afraid that you're on the wrong side of them.

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#904 Centric

Usa, I'm Thirsty

• 924 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:10

"centric reporting, Moving out to Spain to help Kundos with his tooth Brushes"
Posted Image

Posted Image]

#905 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts
  • Projects: Commanding the ECA 33rd Ground Assault Team.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:55

This is Sgt Mjr Kid! I am in Italy! Stupid Intelligence!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageBlack Lagoon OST
Posted Image

#906 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts
  • Projects: Rise of the Reds beta testing & publicity officer; military technology consultancy; New World Order

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:42

Really sorry folks, but I'm going to have to go a little out-of-universe and query the above post.
How the hell did you get to Italy, if you don't mind my asking? By land? We control Europe down to the Swiss border and have the French bottled up on the other side of the Alps. By sea? Did anyone mention any transport ships? If they did (which they didn't meaning that you're assuming with no basis), have they heard the multiple times I mentioned repositioning the Black and Caspian Sea fleet assets to cover operations in Italy? By air? Again, any mention of air assets other than the U.S. ones, which already mounted an operation a very short time ago, and did they take into account that once again with prior notice there is now an entire Russian Air Army operating in Italy and no ECA planes to defend their non-existent transports from our fighters in the first place?
Sorry, but in my way of thinking you can't just magic an entire ECA armoured division into Russian territory unless you explain how you do it. Would you mind providing me with a little info on how you got there so this thread can proceed without assumption of instant teleportation?

"Working together, we can build a world in which the rule of law — not the rule of force — governs relations between states. A world in which leaders respect the rights of their people, and nations seek peace, not destruction or domination. And neither we nor anyone else should live in fear ever again." - Wesley Clark

Posted Image
Posted Image

#907 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:49

I said I was not my division 8|

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#908 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:15

Oh, I see. So you've just been inserted as part of the Resistance. Right. My sincere apologies for the misunderstanding, though I hope you can see why I was getting a little confused.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#909 Jazzie Spurs

[Pantsu-Dan]

• Project Team
  • 4073 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 13:15

I will kill you for the dead of my men. 8|

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#910 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 22:41

Ok JB, fine. But your post seemed to be a bit, mean sounding. I had no idea a role play like this one would have "rules" so sorry for breaking the "rules". laterz.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#911 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 00:03

Sorry Ultimentra. That probably was a bit too far, and I apologise for it. Thankyou for respecting the rules though - they're on the thread's opening post, so see there for info on what can and can't be done.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#912 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 17:08

*Lands*
*Refuels*
*Send a squadron to guard Netherland*
*Refuelling*

*Rearming*

*F-22 Squadron takes off*
Don't worry fellas, CAS en route!

*Reaches cruise height*
*Squadron activates stealth system*

#913 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:12

Ok since China isn't in the war yet I am switching over to the Russian Artillery division. Commander, where do you need fire from the sky?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#914 Jok3r

veritas vos liberabit

• Project Team
  • 1909 posts
  • Projects: Hangar 13 Projects

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:49

*Boards USS Alaska T137 Fast attack sub*
*Rides along*
*Sub squad decimates russian subs, defended only by destroyers*
*Missile Boomers hit black sea naval yards*
*US Forces fall back*
*Supplies are airdropped to resistance*

BTW, JB, the attacks you sent at our drop zones didnt hit us. The area had been vacated, and you just hit civillians. The resistance is growing.

Swimmer
kinda, sorta alive.

#915 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:06

*Opens Afterburner*
*Opens Radar*

*Discovers a small Russian force*

*Dives*
*Firing*

*Russian force destroyed*
*Climb back to cruise height to find tankers*

#916 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:22

Hmmm, if they continue to decide to hide in the cities we will just have to tear the cities down one at a time. Artillery, fire at my mark at this known resistence location, Alfeld Germany. Use the the thermo-baric rounds, we shall burn this city to the ground.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#917 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:08

Thankyou, Ultimentra, and excellent work with that artillery. I would suggest you cluster your fire against any known military bases or centres of dissent in particular - while I don't particularly mind if a few rounds go... astray... it is best to conserve ammunition. And there's the matter of this bothersome 'hearts and minds' business, too. I apologise again for the somewhat terse response I gave earlier. These ECA dogs and their pitiful 'Resistance' have no stomach for true fight, and we have hurt them badly despite their claims. After all, if there were no American anti-aircraft units that had been dropped on those towns, where did the missiles come from that assailed our bombers? Any claims to the contrary are clearly propaganda. But no matter. I have received word that Operation Anthill is about to swing into the... public... arena.

Edited by CommanderJB, 22 August 2008 - 10:00.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#918 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:49

View Postultimentra, on 22 Aug 2008, 6:22, said:

Hmmm, if they continue to decide to hide in the cities we will just have to tear the cities down one at a time. Artillery, fire at my mark at this known resistence location, Alfeld Germany. Use the the thermo-baric rounds, we shall burn this city to the ground.

Do it and The Resistance will be stronger and stronger by every destroyed citi and killed civilians. The Resistance will in one time be strong that Russian forces wil be destroyed from two sides. I order to Resistance to hide and spread, so now all old-ECA-territories controled by Russia is now full of The Resistance members that use propaganda to take a new faces to our cause. And when we will reach a limit, we will take as much is possible from your depots and begin assault on your frontlines in time of ECA/USA counterattack. You know, fight on two fronts is the worst thing that could happend for general or head-of-state.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#919 CommanderJB

• Fallen Brother
  • 3736 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:59

It's worked in the past. It'll work again.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#920 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 15:06

*unrelated* (hey CommanderJB I saw you on Supcomfiles today! I play too! I am on the hawksmod team!) Thank you Comrade Commander, shall I inform the Politburo of your success? Medals would surely be awarded. What is the next town I shall strike?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#921 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 20:08

View PostCommanderJB, on 22 Aug 2008, 10:59, said:

It's worked in the past. It'll work again.

I dont think so.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#922 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 22:28

Our comrades at Intelligence tell us of a Resistance covert base and an official hiding out in Bialystok in Poland. They again choose to hide within the city. 3 divisions of artillery along with T-34's SAM division is on its way. We will be destroying the city and putting the surrounding area on blockade. We expect reinforcements from 4th and 5th Elite Motor Rifle division once shelling is underway comrade commander.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#923 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 22:37

In Greece:

Metalic from his hiden bunker: "Are you all ready?"
Group leader: "Yes sir. All our old artillery guns are on possitions. Our spies in the current area said that there is a group of ten Kodiaks, some Tunguskas and MBPs. All guns are ready."
Metalic: "Ok, fire at my signal...3...2...1...FIRE!"

*Sound of firing*
*A huge explosition*

Metalic: "And now all fall back and hide. They musnt find you, you are too important for us. Spies will say us a Russian casualities."
Group leader: "Yes sir."

*All guns are on the move to their hiding positions*

Edited by Volen Metalic, 22 August 2008 - 22:38.

Posted Image

#924 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 00:28

@Ultimentra: Look, regular shell-based artillery can barely reach 100 kilometres in range, if you are somewhere in Poland, how can you hit Germany? If you are in Germany, how can you hit somewhere deep within Poland? It is not logical.

*Sun rises*

*A-10 Squadron takes off, patrolling Netherland/Germany border*

#925 ultimentra

Professional

• 358 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:26

@General FCS, I was in Germany, but now I moved over to poland over a course of a couple days. And i have a SAM squad with me so air attacks probably wouldn't work in your favor.

We are now within range of Bialystok, all SAMs at forward positions and the Motor Rifle divisions are on their way. Commence firing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users